View Single Post
Old 25-09-2014, 10:41 PM   #26
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Default Re: Opt-in political section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
I agree with Yellow_Festiva...man I cant stand when people get on their high horse about religion/politics...most base their opinions on some random internet article written by random people out to get some hits on their blog.

There are plenty of other places to speak that stuff, I already think the forum caters for perhaps to much outside the scope of cars and given the rubbish going on at the moment regarding politics/religion its just not going to end well. And to be frank I dont want to come here and see it, even though I could simply not view it.
Agree so muchly.

Just have to remember what the title of the Forums are and while most other things is catered for to keep most of the community chatty on other non car related topics ....... to sit down after tea to see whats happening in the car world to be hit in the face with the woes of the world, it just does get a bit much.

As mods you cannot ignore it, skim through most threads, especially the ones that stand out and get involved in **** fights we would rather not be involved in. Politics/religion is the number 1 instigator!

FB is bad enough these days with all the hate ....... having to read the dislike for FORDS in the Forums is bad enough.

It is hard as said by FCoupe above, everyone else wants to have their opinions stated and heard without interruption or dispute but Mods have to try and stay as neutral as possible most of the time ..... even though we (me) do get caught up in some discussions. Other times, as said, it is a case of QWERTY face!

Apart from that ..... how the hell are we going to control all those, Labour supporting, Liberal bashing, Uni student, dole bludging, Communist loving lefties!!!!!! We would be called undemocratic!!!!!!

See what I did there?

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auslandau is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: