View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 09:55 PM   #2
ope126
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Mondeo rear car seat cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgalle View Post
Hey all, I'm awaiting delivery of a 2017 Titanium wagon in Blazer Blue (not the.5 update). Have two young kids in car seats. Anyone recommend a car seat cover for the rear to protect the leather? Also, can you disable the rear seat heating?
Hoping to collect the car next week - can't wait, will be a bit of an upgrade from 2010 Fiesta!
Welcome, nice choice of Mondeo there!
You will love the Sync3!

Seems odd that you are waiting for delivery of a MY17 model, there are plenty on the market...

As for the Seat Heaters, I imagine you could pull the fuse to disable the switches that are located on the back of the centre armrest (near air vents). Other than that, they can only be turned on at the switch and from what you say with kids in car seats, they will not be able to reach them.
One major thing to consider is that the rear outer seat belts are Air Bag (inflatable) seat belts. The buckle is different than anything else in the market. You will not be able to use seat belt extenders in the future when they go into booster seats...just a heads up!!!

Why dont you just use Safe-N-Sound seat protectors under the child seats. Why would you need something to go across the whole rear seat.

Unless you have kids that rule the roost and run a muck in the back seat. If that is the case, well good luck with that!!!