View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 10:53 PM   #384
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Sorry for the confusion earlier, I thought you wanted me to find the references independently and then ask about supply.

Is the green arrow only available as part of an overall assembly?
Also are there better images of 16B246 or 16B247, 104A48 or 104A49? Not quite able to make out if they are the pieces sought…
Yes the green arrow part was only part of the overall assembly as shown in the image.

No better images of the parts requested even if I try to enlarge how ever their description are below:

16B246: REINFORCEMENT - APRON CLOSING, RH, UPPER
16B247: REINFORCEMENT - APRON CLOSING, LH, UPPER

104A48: PANEL - REAR FLOOR SIDE MBR CLOSING, RH
104A49: PANEL - REAR FLOOR SIDE MBR CLOSING, LH

If they are all the pieces you are referring to, I would need to check availability as I believe they are no longer available, but need to confirm.
GTLEGEND is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: