Thread: Thieving scum.
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2018, 01:35 PM   #5
au350hp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Thieving scum.

Thanks for all the replies. Definitely delivered & signed for by my neighbour who is totally trustworthy (older lady) and it is the same courier who always delivers our area. He has always done the right thing & there has been much more valuable deliveries than this. The fact that they were at the front door, which is not visible from the street, leads me to think it may have been a door to door sales person of some type. Even though I have signs saying no sales people/don't knock etc, they all still come to the door. Everything from art students with paintings to blokes in green shirts looking for garden/tree work. Then there is the guys who drive around looking for scrap metal as there are still council chuck outs (2 per year) in my area. At the end of the day, I will have to wear it & replace the parts out of my own pocket. In the last three weeks, Iv'e twice found new smart phones that have been dropped in car parks etc and handed them in to the police. My karmic scales must be way out of whack lol. House & Contents insurance excess is either $500 or $800, so even if the parts were covered, it's not really worth it.

Last edited by au350hp; 17-05-2018 at 01:44 PM.
au350hp is offline   Reply With Quote