View Single Post
Old 21-02-2019, 12:47 PM   #23
Ibaker
Mondeo MD Titanium Wagon

Default Re: MD Diesel Transmission Woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelion65 View Post
Ian,

I'm not sure that I'm the only one thinking this...
You freely admit your car is behaving dangerously, you admit the situation is exacerbated by the fact you are surrounded by trucks...yet you take the time, attention, and 1 hand away to film the problem.
Now don't go having a go at me, I've seen other instances on forums where a post has lead to charges.
I feel for you man, but don't let your problem suddenly become spread over the motorway.
And Ford, fix this man's trans. problems...PLEASE!
Thanks mate, I truly understand where you are coming from. I agree it is dangerous however they won't believe me unless I give them absolute proof. They have tried to find the problem by driving the car around themselves but the problem didn't eventuate for them so ????? I also offered to take one of their mechanics on a free trip to either Melb or Syd with me at any time but they said no. It has become very frustrating and Ford are not being helpful to the dealers and the dealers are blaming Ford...and I am stuck in the middle with an unusable car. Yes I did video on the last trip twice to yet again prove to them that their last attempt to fix it didn't work however it happened about 8 times. They have no choice now BUT to believe me and meanwhile I am stuck without a car and paying airlines to move me around instead of a car that I paid over $50k for.

I have passed the issue on to my local Ford dealer from whom I purchased the car from and are waiting...............
2019 Focus Titanium with sunroof and HUD
Ibaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: