Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2020, 01:51 PM   #3
Itsme
Experienced Member

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
I've kind of resigned myself to burying one of my parents... my dad's running around all over town. Refuses to use skype, still wants to meet with customers/suppliers face to face. Just doesnt realise that if we have 300 cases diagnosed, we probably actually have 3000-6000 cases in the community, and doubling every 3 days.

I'm disturbed by the tepid response from the government. Schools should have been locked down from today. Instead they put self-policed restrictions on people flying in. That ship has sailed. We now need to focus on reducing the rate of community transmission.

It's abundantly clear Scott Morrison can only be described as a guy that won a vote. He's no leader....

The world nations were inept & slow to react to this virus as China should have been locked down immediately with all travel suspended which may have stopped this insidious virus spreading; in my opinion the horse has already bolted..
As for conspiracy theories I think the Chinese has done well in destroying the western world economies as this will have big implications for us for a long time.
I'm just waiting for the riots to happen which will be the next problem we will be facing.
All take care and watch your backs......cheers.
This user likes this post: