View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #17
bearass
FG XR8

Thumbs up

We brought the XR5 and so far could not be happier with it. Current fuel is great we are getting 620kms+ on a tank of ultimate all in town driving. The engine has loosened up a bit and very responsive and it seems the exhaust note has changed ever so slightly but noticeable. Don't seem to have a problem with the a/c getting cold enough but we have only had it for 4 months. No problems what so ever with it yet, my only concern but answered in these forums was the grabbing brakes when cold.
We had an Accord euro luxury before and after 3700 kms dont miss it at all. There is more boot space and comfort wise seems to be marginally better than the Honda. The mondeo is very roomy inside for a mid size car with my 2 children having plenty of rear seat room with the front seats back and plenty of head room for all.
My only gripe and a very little one is there does not seem to be a lot of accessories for the Mondeo's available ( or I am looking in the wrong spots ) but I suppose being a new car it wont be long until Ford or an OEM company bring them out-maybe alloy pedals just to finish the inside off.
Overall very happy and recommend to anyone wanting a bit more than just another mid size car.
If you go with the Mondeo Zebby and after reading all the other posts from other owners of different models I doubt you will be dissapointed-decisions.....decisions....