View Single Post
Old 28-05-2018, 11:12 AM   #30
bundybear75

Default Re: Engine malfunction warning and P244C DTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrin View Post

yeah my missus has short trips to work and back so it builds up quickly. Just worked it out to 4.5kms each length so 9km return. Very short which is why I try and give it a run on the weekends after the kids sports/grocery shopping/other.

<off topic>
Well I try to organise roadtrips as much as I can, but you know life gets in the way sometimes. Last major trip were in March, Cairns to Townsville return in the same day. It were great with good tyres/timing belt done/new brakes/suspension still performing like a champ....it ate it up like it were nothing
Mine gets a good run (240km) every day commuting to work. I have not noticed any black smoke from mine but it would burn almost every day.

I found my fuel consumption increased a little after the T belt change but I also got new tyres the same week.

It has felt a little better this week after I changed all the filters and oil last weekend, and has been happier since the vaporiser replacement.

I couldn't believe how black the fuel filter was when it came out. 30K and looked like a dirty oil filter.....
2010 Peugeot 308 HDi SW - Shaggin Wagon II
2016 VDJ200R Landcruiser GX Wagon - TTD V8 Power !
2017 Toyota RAV4 GX Wagon - Shopping trolley - Gone
2022 Volvo XC40 T4 Inscription - Shopping trolley II
2002 BMW R1150GS
bundybear75 is offline   Reply With Quote