Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 10:33 PM   #13167
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR-351 View Post
My mother's 81 and lives in Hillarys WA, I'm from WA.....
My family also, all going OK, except mum who died 2015 aged 92, all treated fairly well, but they were hardly unwell, I have had continual issues and have travelled 3 times to Sydney for spinal surgery, could and should of been operated on here?

In the Wa hospital charter, it states at number 13, that if you make a complaint it will not go on your record or be used against you

That's a lie, a blatant lie, it is on record and it is used against you, I complained to the HCC or health consumer council, a toothless tiger financed by the system.
After 3 years nothing happened, so I took the neurosurgeon Mr George Wong from SCGH and he was head honcho, took him to AHPRA, took 4 years, I got a 70 page report that had my name etc on front page, the writers name on back page, and 68 pages of "black" nothing just black!

Now I travelled 24,000 klm's by plane, 6 weeks accommodation x 2 plus hire car x 2, and still don't know why?
This was 2009 to 2011
My lung cancer has been sitting there as a 2mm nodule for 15 years, it took off in November 2017, just started to grow, it was removed with my lung 4 weeks ago, I was classified as an outpatient and my surgery as ELECTIVE,

That's a stage 1a malignant adenacarcinoma, got biopsy result back after 24 days, normal time 6 days, I went in staged 1a and come out 2b, its an absolute disgrace, should of been done 18 months ago, now spread to lymph nodes

Like I said only in WA, would of been done in NSW as category 1, only in WA could malignant cancer be called elective surgery, and its written on paper, actually printed

Cheers Angry Billy