View Single Post
Old 14-02-2007, 04:29 PM   #12
andrewts
White Car Driver

(Reffering to post number 7)

Whoa buddy take it easy! Of course the car that one bathurst is not the car that you get into when you leave the airport, nobody said they were. I was just talking about it as an iconic vehicle in that sense. Why, of course Ford should just get rid of a car that is helpful to many many Australians, a car that has roots a mile long, a car that was number 3 selling in 2006, and number 1 in local production cars, and of course, they should replace it with the smaller and more expensive part bearing European Mondeo! It makes total sense! I can't wait to see the Mondeo ute, the Mondeo wagon, and a Mondeo stretched Limo.

I like the Falcon because I like the Falcon mate. It's a good, cheap to service, cheap to buy (second hand) reliable, powerful, spacious, practical and dynamic vehicle, built for Aus, designed for Aus, and iconic to Aus. My parents like bloody Toyotas and Mazdas and Hondas and **** mate. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

You can slate people in defense of your own ideas as much as you want, it is just a revealer of character. Ford aren't going to listen to your perillous screams for attention any more than other people will, sure, you think Ford should drop the Falcon. Ford makes money off the Falcon, and that's what businesses do. Make money. Why would they decide they can do without that money? Why? Tell me. Is it because petrol costs too much? Is it because people don't need big cars, and you think they should drive smaller cars?

Ford is not going to drop the Falcon mate, get used to it.