Old 07-05-2021, 07:41 AM   #10518
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Très intéressant…

From this ABC News article

I, for one, would be shirty if it turns out this is the case. Further, if one takes a wild leap into historical conjecture and asks “Where did they get this notion?” - a quick review of the Northern Beaches outbreak suggests they might have quietly come to such conclusion but found it unpalatable to speak thus.
I do recall questions along similar lines were asked in previous pressers on "unknown" leaks, but it gets swatted away with contempt. One that sticks to mind was a poor soul asked if one of the previous unknown leaks was caused by a "political donor" being allowed to quarantine at home, to which Hazzard called the journo stupid and that he would not answer it. I like to gauge the situation by looking at how things are said, rather than what is actually being said.

Having heard bits of replay of yesterday's presser, it seemed unusual and different to previous ones. Very snappy and fiery. And what was the kerfuffle on the QR code question? I didn't quite understand the angst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
Ya, we'll call Dan and the VIC ALP if we need help with tracing
Dear leader still on sick leave, and contact tracers are on standby for the inevitable leaks from across the borders.

There is however an ex quarantine manager available. With a name like that I think he'll fit right in, in Byron Bay.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...05-p57p6g.html

Crikey, 51 reported incidents in 4 weeks! I would have sacked the SOB after 2, regardless of how "minor" they were. Fancy refusing to get a test when asked. If I was a cynic, I'd say he was an implant to sabotage the program.