View Single Post
Old 13-08-2018, 10:53 AM   #1
TWillias458
Carburetor

Default I have no idea how, but I saw Eric Bana's Falcon...

So it was the Saturday of the 2018 Gold Coast Car show the other day. Decided to go and saw quite a few nice cars, but it was really the Sunday I was looking forward to. 600 cars, tonnes of bikes and trucks, and plenty of great music.

Anyway, get there at about 11 on Sunday and was walking around. People had already started leaving because everyone had to be out by 3pm, but as I walked out into the large field at the back where most of the cars were, there it was...

Eric Bana's Falcon leaving. I was walking behind it, and I didn't get a photo as I had no phone or camera on me ( :( ), but it was a red XB Falcon Coupe which had Love The Beast on the back of it, and the number plates XBRACR. I 100% knew it was his and I'm still trying to come to terms with 1. How the hell I was lucky enough to see it and 2. Why I didn't get in there a few minutes before to get a full glimpse of it, and even possibly have a chat to Eric.

I was surprised to see 9 news had not made a 1000 word essay gossip report on the spotting of the iconic petrol head symbol, and was even more stunned that the people I asked didn't know what it was. And these guys were mean't to be car enthusiasts... Did anyone else spot "The Beast" at the show? Does Eric still own it?
TWillias458 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: