View Single Post
Old 19-08-2014, 09:13 AM   #44
DaveD_XB

Default Re: My XB Coupe RestoMod

The new 17” wheels for the XB turned up last week… I’m very happy with how they look… I’m glad I didn’t go for the polished rim in the end, I think that they look much better in the metal with just the polished lip..

I also opted for the optional lug nut hide-away panel that.. well does just as it says on the tin & hides the nuts…

Then the spinner is locked on to hold the hide-away panel in place & to finish off the look of the wheel..

& then when all together they look like this..

As I said in one of the previous posts I have now got my hands on a good dash that has the stock radio opening & hasn’t been cut up to accept a larger modern radio, so I decided to get a retro Ford radio that will fit the stock the opening & look the part..

Whilst still having all the modern features like ipod connections & CD stacker inputs etc….

My list of parts still needed for this car is getting shorter by the day now… my 6 piston callipers for the brakes just shipped out of Sydney yesterday & I should have them by the end of the week now… next step is to work out what gearbox I want I guess & get that ordered so that when the car is back from the panel shop I’m ready to go…
1972 Dodge Challenger R/T - Mopar Weekend Toy
1969 GTO - Pontiac Weekend Toy
DaveD_XB is offline   Reply With Quote