Thread: Map version
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 08:04 PM   #22
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Map version

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanarneja View Post
My 2017 Ford Everest was recently serviced (March 2020) and the version of the maps is still "ANZ 1 15". Dealer response was that there are no updates available. Also, they said that sync needs to be updated to version 3.2 for any map updates. Whereas when I contacted Ford they advised that the latest Sync version is 3.0 which I have and there are no further updates for Sync.
Has anyone able to get Sync to update 3.2 through the ford owner dashboard. And what's the version of the lastest map.
So far Dealer and Ford have been unhelpful and just pushing me to each other to get a solution.
SYNC3 V3.0 accepts the latest map update to ANZ 1.19, you cant update 3.0 to 3.2. SYNC3 V 3.2 is a different hardware level to 3.0 and uses a different map update to 3.0. Where are you located and which dealer did you go to? What the dealer has told you is incorrect.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: