View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 11:41 AM   #16
Shockworks

Default Re: BA-FG Monoblock 4 Pot Brake Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESP View Post
Ok

That's price competitice with the DBA 2 piece units ( 5000 series T3 2 piece rotors ) - actually yours are cheaper by a fair margin.

How do they compare to the DBA units ?
I'll need a set soon - so I have plenty of questions. LOL
Hey ESP,

I did slip up a little with the price, as I had quoted for the smaller 320mm units we use on the GT86 so sorry about that mate.
The 355mm rotors with the alloy hats for the Ford Falcon will be $900 a pair. The fully floating is to be around $1050 as it is more expensive to produce and assemble. I can not say for sure how they compare with the DBA rotors which are recognised as quite good. All I can say is that the same rotor design we use are used on many races cars with very good results and are durable. All the testing we have performed so far has been outstanding. I have been involved in damper and brake testing for many years and feel our package is very predictable on the limit and with very good feedback. Less effort than some other monobloc callipers we have tested. We are still trying to source a high quality braided line for the kit but all testing so far has been with the factory brake line, so expect even better results with an improved brake line.

Cheers
Brett

Last edited by Shockworks; 05-03-2014 at 12:10 PM. Reason: clean up
Shockworks is offline   Reply With Quote