View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 05:06 PM   #87
fipcee
not so stock

Talking

AUIII, XR6, 76k, had it for 3 months now. Going well, due to take back to.."dread" Ford to get her service. My problems are diff whine low down, annoying but getting used to it, and the main one is that when I accelerate hard (I have to get across 3 lanes of traffic in the mornings) and turn right it feels like there is a "locking" at the rear right of the car. After getting across the traffic and turning and accelerating nothing much happens (really feels like a massive brake lock) until I put the boot in to it and then there is a big "bang" and all is fine. This has happened 3 times and I am certain that it aint good. Does any one have any thoughts on the problem? I really want to be armed for when she goes for her service and to date this is the best place to get info from that I have ever encounted. People are honest and there are no hidden agendas. Thanking ya awl in advance
Liquid silver AUIII XR6, BA scuff plates with Tickford inserts, proudly displaying AU falcon.com stickers, lowered, K&N panel filter with wide mouth snorkle, 2 1/2 exhaust and hi flo cat, Illusion mags, slotted and drilled rotors.
Next mods: extractors
fipcee is offline   Reply With Quote