View Single Post
Old 13-05-2010, 11:34 AM   #83
Martyvan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1
I'm happy to look at the wagon, and it would be my preferred vehicle. Without a cargo barrier in place, I don't like the idea of stacking to the roof.

I like the idea of no lip to get stuff over, although that might encourage the drag across and not the lift over (like the deck of the closed hatch is a handy place to leave the handbag). I've got one of those pull out bumper protectors, and surprise!, I'm the only one who's used it.

For the price of the wagon, close to $50K, I could get a Skoda Octavia RS wagon, or even stump up for a *prepare for backlash* a Kia Sorrento Platinum. Re-sale doesn't really worry me as I lease.

Anyone know if the sunroof will still be standard on both the hatch and the wagon? I love my sunroof.
Wagon would be the go, and dont forget, fleet pricing will bring that down substantially, as it will for all brands... I got my pajero 12 months ago, for about $16k off list price... I know my old man just got a Territory Ghia for about 15-20% off RRP, although imported vehicles have a lot less margin to play with than australian made....
Martyvan is offline   Reply With Quote