View Single Post
Old 16-11-2019, 02:23 PM   #1343
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Pulling down a shed to give me better access to the old garage that is now cleaned out and ready to accept the XR6 again . Lost my car shade tent in massive winds a few weeks ago and decided the thought of using a car garage as a car garage might be a unique novelty. Who'd have ever thought ?

As the old old outside toilet converted into a garden implement is basically falling down and is making it tighter than it needs to be to squeeze the car past ...it's demolition time. I have a new colorbond 3x3 metre shed to take it's place soon as well.

Decided a Makita reciprocating saw would aid greatly I'd need to take a drive about 100kms to get one , and a sledgy for the slab and other bits and pieces .

Got in the dear old AU ll Futura as she's hardly been used for a couple of months , plugged in the MP3 and drove to our nearest Mitre 10 .

Apart from picking up my reciprocating saw what made me feel good today was a decent drive of a very sweet , very reliable and comfortable Ford Falcon AU.. That's a pretty darn good feeling . She's a lovely old girl and so glad to enjoy her like this .
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: