View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 10:23 PM   #17
98TLS
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Default Re: Alleged War Crimes by Australian Soldiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by prktkljokr View Post
I get the we dont know what they are going through, and they are innocent till proven guilty, but the evidence that is stacking up is not looking good.

PTSD or just hungry for the kill, unfortunately we have people in our society that get a thrill from war, and some dont have the capability to stay on the right side.

War is War, Murder is Murder, no one is judge jury and executioner.

No amount of excuses can condone the unlawful killing of a unarmed civilian or a prisoner of war, war or no war, this is Murder in the eyes of the law.

There are world laws that govern what you can and cant do, and if what is unfolding is true then I am sorry the people involved need to take the punishment for what they have done.

In the scenario in the OP, innocent until proven guilty also stands up for the old farmer walking through that field, and yes I would dob him in, mate or no mate its Murder.
unbelievable War is war and has been long before keyboards and rules blah blah,if indeed we lived in a perfect world do you really believe you would be around today to post such tripe.