View Single Post
Old 24-09-2019, 11:34 AM   #48
FTe342
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default Re: Ford Falcon Au Bad Stigma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabantien View Post
Or rather, who he is. He is still performing. Was out my way earlier in the year.

Two of the girls at my work drive AUs, one broke down just yesterday, but a couple of the guys got it going again.
I know one of them never gets it serviced or does anything to it until it breaks down on her, but, it's still chugging along and is quite nice to drive.

I think it's the round headlight models I don't like.
I know some other companies followed suite (Mercedes wasn't it?) but I think they're ugly too.
My bad. Just assumed he wouldn't still be with us because he was quite a bit older than me and I'm getting closer to my last quarter every day.

Its ironic that when you type "Chad Morgan" into Google, one of the the search options that pops up is "Chad Morgan teeth" lol.

Maybe its no coincidence that Chad is still going - just like the AU's. And many of the AU's are still "on song", just like Chad is still performing his songs!
T3 TL50 #147 Silhouette Auto ESS - Brembos - Last of 3 in T3 spec, only AUIII TL50 ever built -14.2 sec @ 98mph bog stock. Only customer ordered T3 TL50 built, only LWB sedan plated AUIII and the last performance enhanced LWB sedan built by Ford Aust.

AUII Fairlane Ghia Sportsman 5.0L in Blue Pearl

OWN THE ROAD
FTe342 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: