Thread: Insurance
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #32
Dusty1
Giddy up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisit
I just did a quote on GIO and it came back with grand total of $1700. I went back and re-did the same quote but this time I put in a different suburb and what do you know the quote came in at almost half the initial quote. I did this for AAMI and Allianz as well and same thing. I live in Parramatta NSW and I didn't think it was as bad for insurance rates. Given that the car will be garaged all the time and I live on the other side of the river which is very quite and peaceful I would have thought it will be less.. But anyway looks like I have no choice other than moving burbs : .. Looks like will have a make decision.. But jeez does that kill ya.. :
Mine went up $100 because I moved from a flat on one side of Melbourne (no garage) to a double garage on the other side of Melbourne. Pretty hopeless.

When AusPost comes on, I'll be getting a quote from them.
Previous:
Oct 07 built Mondeo TDCi hatch, Stardust Silver, bluetooth, leather, tow pack, sunroof.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote