View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 12:54 AM   #27
stuart

Default Ford Response

I sent an enquiry to Ford about when we would be blessed with the MC Mondi with the 2.2 ltr TDCi engine and received the following response

"thanks for your blah blah . . .

Ford Australia has no confirmed plans at this stage to expand our current product range to include the Ford Mondeo with 2.2L TDCi engine.
Your comments will be directed to our design teams who will utilise this feedback to help us continually build excellent products for the future.
Kind regards,

Customer Service Representative
Ford Customer Relationship Centre"

I pointed out that the design team at Ford had nothing to do with it - it was the strategic marketing group. I also mentioned that Ford are likely to loose current owners if they don't bring in the latest engines. No point dumbing down a great car to save the local product.

Response was:
"Ford Australia is committed to providing the highest level of quality on all its vehicles and components, as well as continually improving the level of satisfaction of our customers. Your comments will be directed to the relevant departments who utilise this constructive feedback to help us continually build excellent products for the future."

It is real stubborn head in the sand stuff.
Looks like I am off to VW. Their engine produces 350 Nm!
MA TDCi Mondeo sedan
AU Fairmont sedan
EL Futura sedan
EF Futura wagon
XD 4 Ltr sedan
stuart is offline   Reply With Quote