View Single Post
Old 31-05-2021, 06:05 PM   #339
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
In relation to this thread https://fordforums.com.au/showthread...68#post6584168

a) do new Genuine Ford Brake pad come with new caliper bolts?
b) What the price per caliper bolt for the FG Falcon and SZIi Territory?
c) Is there any discount for bulk buying caliper bolts?
Hi Aussieblue:

a) I don't think so, some come with shims, but I need to get confirmation and get back to you.

b) Not sure which bolts you are referring to exactly so I have priced both as to change pads, you can just undo one slide bolt and lever caliper to one side, or to totally remove caliper from knuckle.

Caliper to slide bolts: Territory/Falcon $23 each normally $28.
Caliper to knuckle mount bolts Territory $6 normally $7.50

c). Discount is the same regardless if it 1 or 100, Ford don't offer bulk price discounts apart from the discount we are already getting for the Forum regardless of quantity.
GTLEGEND is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: