Thread: Welcome
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #6
Shockworks

Default Re: Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erko View Post
Welcome on board gents.

I recall trading PMs with Brett I believe years ago on this forum discussing B series suspension and other things. I've no doubt that your coilovers will be the benchmark for B and F series Fords, and I know of the work you have recently done on the GT R Spec.

New coilovers weren't on the list, having dropped in some H&R springs and Billies....however I am now being forced to reconsider that

All the best with the business fellas.
Thanks so much for the welcome.
I spent about 7 years driving from Monbulk to the You Yangs proving ground with pleasure. It was the best part of my career and as damper tuning engineer working with the great team at the PG and still miss it to this day. Outback trips and thousands of Km's testing, always trying to make the car better was such a challenge and fun. Working at Prodrive to focus on the FPV range with ALL the laps at Winton, free fuel and tyres was a blast, trying to get the lap times down. I felt more like Ford staff than just a supplier of dampers for there cars.

We have worked really hard on giving or dampers the fun factor while being robust and durable. Many lessons learned at Ford and supporting European car manufacturers have gone into making our dampers the best quality we can.
The Bilstein dampers and H&R springs you have are one of the best in the world but have found the tuning of the dampers are just as important as the quality of the brand.
Shockworks is still very small but growing and hope to be known for our customer service and dampers that come with a solid Ford background.

Thanks for the welcome Erko!!!
Shockworks is offline   Reply With Quote