View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 12:04 PM   #130
Sioso
irregular member

Default Re: Crypto $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunch View Post
My opinion:
I wish I was able to get in below $1 but I couldn’t due to delays, as soon as my bpay cleared ( and after asking myself if this is what I wanted to do with my money ) I ended up getting in at $1.13, that night it dropped to $1.02 and $1.13 seemed to be crap, now floating in the 40s, 13 doesn’t seem so bad, if you get in in the 40s or 50s, if and when it gets to $2 you’ll be happy, remember that in April this year it was selling for 2c so if you really want to kick yourself ....
Yep, as soon as my money went in I bought at $1.14, the next day it was around $1.06 to $1.08 so that night I put in an order for a few hundred more and set the price at $1.02, sure enough it went down to $1.01 and my order went through at 1:30am while I was fast asleep.

I should be way out in front but I also picked up some Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin which have dropped since buying.
At least I didn't buy Bitcoin like I had originally planned.

Everything said and done I"m up around $200 in just 4 days which is pretty good considering my only prior knowledge regarding investing was watching Trading Places with Eddie Murphy and Dan Akroyd as a kid!!!
Sioso is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: