Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2021, 08:04 AM   #10238
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

Being well old enough to remember Lady Flo’s pumpkin scones, I had a great laugh at Trendseeker’s suggestion.

Aside from that… Why has so little airtime been given - comparatively - to the possible vaccine related death of a Queenslander injected with the “safer” Pfizer vaccine? It puzzles me. I’m not suggesting anything other than perhaps media fatigue, but remain confused.

Aside from that, oh my, another suggestion of our government changing up its plans yet again and reported data that shows vaccination rates are down by a third on their already low-aiming trajectory. Plus the much-heralded “great leaps forward” that are yet to bear fruit; using the Army and establishment of mass vaccination hubs.

It’s becoming the not-unexpected political circus of statements and policy shifts, rather than achievements. My original ideas of taking all comers, offering each injection with a couple of drinks and a lottery ticket/JB gift card/tattoo voucher, might have actually been both cheaper and much faster. What’s happening is shaming our leadership and - by dint of us as electors - highlighting our inability to find better governance of any stripe. It’s also continuing to prejudice our much sought “return to the world”.
This user likes this post: