View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 07:51 AM   #151
Swordsman88
Getting it done.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKPHN
Hey all,

Well i had a Mondeo TDCi for this afternoon form andrew as my grandparents are looking at buying a new car, for what these cars are they have great styling and appeal in what you get for your dollar. These cars really handle great they really don't feel like a front wheel drive car after spending 20min behind the wheel it is a very non demanding car to drive smooth car to drive. It didn't want to "torque" steer like most front wheel drive cars do. The driving postion is very different to any other car ive driven you sit extreemly low yet you can see everything, they are a spacious well equiped car the TDCi goes well nothing like my typhoon but really well. Not noisy inside at all which i was surprised. anyhoo.

My grandparents bought one TDCi leather etc etc and yet another great deal from Andrew and the guys at etheridge ford
Gee these things really are starting to roll of the dealer floor (or is that boat! )

I noticed the the low driving position as well, i remarked to my mate that it it is like a F1 car more than a supercar . Although supercar drivers also sit low in their cars. Seriously, it does seem low at first but you get the hang of it.

Yeah, they go allright those tdci's don't they. Certainly nowhere near the perofrmance of your phoon, but that is understandable i am sure you would agree. The handling is very neutral, and hard to upset really unless you try on purpose like i did : Very good handler considering they are 1.6 tonnes of front drive family motoring.

Anyway congrats on your grandparent's new purchase, am sure they will love all the nifty features all over the car as well.
Swordsman88 is offline   Reply With Quote