Thread: new mondeo
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2007, 10:56 AM   #50
Dusty1
Giddy up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRT046
I presume that is the boat that was due on the 19th Dec. Mine is supposedly coming on that boat also...... same spec as yours but white. Order signed the 1st week of Nov also.

I am hoping that mine can be registered by 31st Dec to pick up on my return from leave on 4th Jan.

In the meantime the AU11 will have to soldier on.
Did you score the euro plates? What's this about a rebate, I've heard mentioned?

If you're in Brisbane and the boat was originally due in on 11/12, so it must go (Perth?) Melb, Syd, Bris then. That would have made it a 19/12 delivery for you. So you can look at it being delivered, most likely, after 31/12 now. Especially if it was going to take 8 days to get from Melb to Brisbane (boat in Melb on 11/12, up to Brisbane on 19/12). What a .

I had the offer of a white one or silver (only 2 colours left), spoke to the missus and she said silver. If I didn't, we might have swapped cars! Weird. When did you sign? I was 3/11.

The a/c is great, so too is the sunroof, you'll get a lot of use out of both in Brisbane. The voice operated climate control is a hoot! It rained here today (first time in a long time), and the auto wipers didn't kick in. You'll need them too. As mine is a Ford demo, I've got no books so I can't figure everything out. The bluetooth for the phone will require some study. I'll keep you informed.

If you want to ask any more questions, PM me. Happy to talk - xmas week is slow.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote