Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 10:06 PM   #10475
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
Burns after 3 years without a thanks (if that’s how you measure your worth) I guess.

Live by, die by Ticky...
Don't I count?

All I can say is don't forget these citizens were only allowed to leave the country based on "strict" conditions and approval of the government. They didn't just pop over for a holiday, although I'm not sure how weddings fit in. As for Slater, the crew are there to do a job, work, feed the family, that kinda of thing, not sure if he would have received a big pay day like the players.

I'm beginning to wonder why so many in parliament had dual citizenships at one stage. Maybe they knew it was handy to have a backup plan.

I can't see the situation improving by 15th May. Some big decisions will need to be made.

FWIW, a couple of mates with family there are saying its several, albeit, large pockets which are being smashed. What you see on TV is not what is happening across the entire country. So maybe they can look at bringing some people back from the "not so hot" spots....before it gets hot. No easy way to deal with this.
3 users like this post: