Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 08-08-2007, 10:02 PM   #1
Howie75
94 ED Futura

Default cost for sports exhaust????

Hi all,
Looking to upgrade the exhaust on my ED futura, can anyone give me an idea of what price i should expect to pay for a catback sports exhaust so i don't get ripped off.
Cheers
Howie

Howie75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2007, 10:30 PM   #2
GUNEF
GUNEF

depends on what you want. do you want just a real loud exhaust like all the jap crap have or do you want one that is a good note cuts out a bit then you get to your speed and one that will give you bit of power. i got mine from D&T is SA and mine was about $400 it sound heps good and not too airy (tuff).
GUNEF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2007, 10:37 PM   #3
Howie75
94 ED Futura

Just looking for something that has a bit of a grumble to it, nothing too loud, clean sound, it's my daily driver that i would like to do a few mods to in the future, i figure the exhaust is probably the first and easist place to start, will also be looking to do the suspension very soon as well. I see a lot of ad's on EBAY for this sort of stuff, does anyone recommend??
Howie75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2007, 10:44 PM   #4
EBTom
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Where are you from?
The general price seems to be around $250-350 installed depending on where you go and exactly what you get.

Former Rides:
EB1 FAIRMONT – 4.0, A4, FULL EXHAUST, WADE 1004, TIP J3, 18” BA XR8’S, SUPERLOWS, SPRINT KIT,
AU1 FAIRMONT GHIA – 5.0, A4, 3" CATBACK, 20" VERSUS WRAITH, ULTRALOWS, TICKFORD & MOMO GOODIES
EBTom is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post