Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 08-08-2007, 10:02 PM   #1
Howie75
94 ED Futura

Default cost for sports exhaust????

Hi all,
Looking to upgrade the exhaust on my ED futura, can anyone give me an idea of what price i should expect to pay for a catback sports exhaust so i don't get ripped off.
Cheers
Howie

Howie75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2007, 10:30 PM   #2
GUNEF
GUNEF

depends on what you want. do you want just a real loud exhaust like all the jap crap have or do you want one that is a good note cuts out a bit then you get to your speed and one that will give you bit of power. i got mine from D&T is SA and mine was about $400 it sound heps good and not too airy (tuff).
GUNEF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2007, 10:37 PM   #3
Howie75
94 ED Futura

Just looking for something that has a bit of a grumble to it, nothing too loud, clean sound, it's my daily driver that i would like to do a few mods to in the future, i figure the exhaust is probably the first and easist place to start, will also be looking to do the suspension very soon as well. I see a lot of ad's on EBAY for this sort of stuff, does anyone recommend??
Howie75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2007, 10:44 PM   #4
EBTom
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Where are you from?
The general price seems to be around $250-350 installed depending on where you go and exactly what you get.

Former Rides:
EB1 FAIRMONT – 4.0, A4, FULL EXHAUST, WADE 1004, TIP J3, 18” BA XR8’S, SUPERLOWS, SPRINT KIT,
AU1 FAIRMONT GHIA – 5.0, A4, 3" CATBACK, 20" VERSUS WRAITH, ULTRALOWS, TICKFORD & MOMO GOODIES
EBTom is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post