Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 10-08-2007, 06:02 PM   #1
gthofan
Gunna girlie-man

Angry Rear tyre slashed

Self explanatory, last night some time my rear drivers side tyre was slashed. Found out today at lunchtime, when the car was sitting on the ground. Massive slice out the wall. :(:(

So my hit list includes:
Egg's thrown at my car whilst driving;
Both door locks stuffed by scissors/pliers being snapped off inside.
Tyre slashed.

NOT HAPPY JAN!
Any body else been targeted?

cheers
scott

<INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE>

Daily- 05' BA futura... work done.
Cruiser- 85' VK berlina... more work done
gthofan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2007, 06:18 PM   #2
robtek

sorry to hear man...why is it we can never actually catch them in the act...street justice would fix it and set an example for the rest...

I've had
a) car keyed
b) woke one morning to find (sun dried) eggs smashed on my car
c) had glue thrown onto the boot
d) woke up boxing day morning after xmas and someone side swipped the rear door badly (clarinda rd oakliegh)
e)plus other bits and pieces
f) finally someone pinched the EA, and no insurance...so i've had my fare share..most of these incidences occured at different locations too, no one is stupid enough to stir up personally, its just bored di*kheads :

Cheers,
Big Rob

www.talkalotofshit.com => YES ITS A REAL SITE HAHA
robtek is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2007, 06:29 PM   #3
LOW_XR
460hp + manual = fun

sorry to hear that scott.
i had a key lodged in my tyre.right in too!dont know if was bad luck or a #%$^head i used to hang round :
BA XR6 turbo, blood orange, 6 speed , mal wood option 3+ clutch, fg gt style 19's , xr8 bonnet, no spoiler , de-badged , sunroof , leather , premo, fpv wheel, plazmaman 1100hp cooler, plazmaman hot + cold side piping and intake, x force exhaust, 460 rwhp and more....
LOW_XR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2007, 06:37 PM   #4
Dezza
Parts bin special

Damn, Scott. There are some tools out there. I've had someone break my fuel door trying to force it open, and I know most of the dints in my bonnet weren't my doing, but mine's nothing compared to that.

One of my housemates has had his car vandalised a couple of times. He drives a Daewoo wagon, and because some blokes were jealous of his girlfriend, they took it out on his car. The first time, they kicked in his drivers door and front right guard. The second time, they smashed his rear window. The cops know who did it, but there isn't enough evidence to convict them. It's very rough.

Daily 2010 FG XR50T ute - Lightning Strike
6 speed manual, XR8 bonnet, hardlid, Streetfighter airbox

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
Dezza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2007, 08:02 PM   #5
peterban
AULTD

Last year my son went to Ballarat to a re-union at the pub. When he came out the two passenger side tyres ( closest to the footpath) on his EF had been slashed.
Had to leave the car there overnight as couldn't find an extra spare.
There are some lowlifes about!!!!
peterban is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2007, 08:36 PM   #6
SBR_1
soon to be a McDonald :D

Scott thats not good.You cant win with that car as is.
Oh and dont forget that someone loosened ya wheel nuts when you were at my place that time.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:50 PM   #7
Maximus
ED XR6

That sucks man. I've awoken in the morning to find eggs on my car.

Moving out of home next week, I get my own lock up garage.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:05 PM   #8
gthofan
Gunna girlie-man

thats right, someone tried to steal my rear wheels in werribee a while ago. Stopped for 30 mins, and on the way home found both rear wheels wobbling :(

Old 10-08-2007, 09:17 PM   #9
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

That is absolutely disgraceful to see Scott sorry to see this thread. I have never had my cars vandlised as such only shopping trolley dints on the XF and a few scratches on the LTD i noticed but will buff out. I wish the people could find somethime more constructive to do rather that vandlising others property/ Assets it is pitiful lowlife scum acting I say. I feel sorry for the people that this has happen to especially to Robtek who has no car now. BTW Rob I havent spotted it in Hoppers/Werribee sorry mate
Blueprint, 19" FG2 XR6 Luxo Rims, Momo Steering Wheel, XR8 Bonnet Buldge, Full Leather, 3.7 Typhoon Diff Gears, Force Lip Spoiler, De-badged, Ghia Boot Garnish, Pedders Adjustable Coil- Overs And Camber Kit

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)
Gunmetal Grey, 19" Typhoon Copies, Tickford Body Kit, Pedders Sports Ryders With Shortened Shocks And Camber Kit, Full S/S Difilipo Exhaust With Matching Extractors

mark_TD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2007, 09:23 PM   #10
Kenster

sorry to hear about your car scott however those people do these stuff should be caught , im lucky i havent gotten to that with my car only keyed a few times that about it
Kenster is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2007, 10:05 PM   #11
robtek

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_TD
I feel sorry for the people that this has happen to especially to Robtek who has no car now. BTW Rob I havent spotted it in Hoppers/Werribee sorry mate
Thanks mate, your a champion...still no luck anywhere! :( ..the more eyes the better...one day someone will see it parked or driving somewhere...
robtek is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2007, 10:34 PM   #12
EFendedXG

Scott that sucks man i had a fair share of people do things to the ute too and it sucks so much cos you take pride in what it is...
I have not had the EF for a month yet and i have had a Door opened on it and it keyed too it shits ya to tears!!!
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2007, 11:34 PM   #13
webby_191189
low wagooon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_1
Scott thats not good.You cant win with that car as is.
Oh and dont forget that someone loosened ya wheel nuts when you were at my place that time.
I had that happen to a mate 2 weeks after he had his 18 inch Enix omega's fitted to his XF. His bro got down the road and went to turn and it fell off. Luckily no one was injusred

webby_191189 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2007, 11:53 PM   #14
gthofan
Gunna girlie-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by webby_191189
His bro got down the road and went to turn and it fell off. Luckily no one was injusred
I Couldnt imagine the damage that would occur if the wheels fall off. I was lucky i found it when i did

Old 11-08-2007, 03:52 AM   #15
barthez

heres my list

in one night all four tyres slashed, one windows smashed, mirror smashed, aerial snapped...

week later....passenger side keyed complete on every panel

month later....drivers side keyed and bonnet keyed

over time my car has probably been egged about 20 times....

main reason.....FEMALES!!!
barthez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2007, 11:02 AM   #16
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Makes me glad I live in the bush ......

Not good matey ..... It really peeves me when things like this happen.
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2007, 11:40 AM   #17
metalhead_mike

ive been lucky so far but if i ever catch any **** doing any of that to my fairlane im guna headbutt the *** in the face and break his nose! :jab:

Last edited by MotherNatureVer2; 11-08-2007 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Language like that is not encouraged on a family forum
metalhead_mike is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2007, 02:48 PM   #18
webby_191189
low wagooon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthofan
I Couldnt imagine the damage that would occur if the wheels fall off. I was lucky i found it when i did
Yeah it wasn't cool at all. Luckily only 1 wheel came off at the time. He even had locknuts on so it shows there a bit over rated. I've never had anything happen to my car but mind you i have a 6ft colourbond fence and a dog who goes spaz at people on the other side of the fence when its dark.

webby_191189 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2007, 09:04 PM   #19
clontarf_x
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by webby_191189
He even had locknuts on so it shows there a bit over rated.
Locknuts are overrated. All you do is hammer a socket ontop of them and bobs your uncle. Thankfully most crims are too stupid to realise this.

As for my car;

1) Both front tyres slashed
2) Someone kicked the out of my front bar and put cracks and broke the plastic on the passenger side across the lip
3) Random stoner at 11PM on a pitch black road went nuts at my car with a metal rod whilst I drove past at 80km/hr
4) So many door dints its not funny. I no longer park in conventional carparks; I park in a freaking loading bay or on the verge
5) Rims scratched to shithouse from someone trying to nick them (taking of the nuts)
6) Jumped on my roof, luckily did all damage, but the rear above the window is now raised (hard to explain without seeing it).

Some people are just lowlifes and jealous/too slack to improve their own lives.
clontarf_x is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-08-2007, 06:17 PM   #20
frd_crzer
:D:D

sorry to hear scotty. what is it with people and e-series.
Old 13-08-2007, 06:29 PM   #21
Ozfords
Girls! Drink! ****! ****!

Even Cops experience it, two off duty officers have been bashed after they found a low life letting down the tyres of a Police car in the rocks.

You'd be amazed what they do to cop cars: missing licence plates, pulled out cables, loosened wheel nuts, syringes under the door handles...

I know we off people, but far out you'll need us in a hurry one day...

Charges over assault on off-duty officers - The Rocks

I know we say Karma alot around here, but I hope something gets slashed that belongs to that toe rag, something personal, something so personal he'll be sitting down in the toilet where he used to stand to do it.

1993 ED Fairmont Sedan - I6 - Colbalt Blue
- XH Snorkel
- Superlow Kings Springs and KYB Shocks
- Cross Drilled and Slotted DBA front Discs
- 18" pre-AU GT-P Alloy Wheels
- Ford Original Bootlid Spoiler
Ozfords is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2007, 07:46 PM   #22
andrewts
White Car Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozfords
Even Cops experience it, two off duty officers have been bashed after they found a low life letting down the tyres of a Police car in the rocks.

You'd be amazed what they do to cop cars: missing licence plates, pulled out cables, loosened wheel nuts, syringes under the door handles...

I know we off people, but far out you'll need us in a hurry one day...

Charges over assault on off-duty officers - The Rocks

I know we say Karma alot around here, but I hope something gets slashed that belongs to that toe rag, something personal, something so personal he'll be sitting down in the toilet where he used to stand to do it.
I have heard a story somewhere that 4 kids went up to a police speed radar 4WD parked on the side of the road. Three of the kids went up and distracted the operator by asking how all the equipment worked and such, whilst the fourth was around the front unscrewing the number plate.

They then attached this plate to their car and drove past the 4WD or a stationary speed camera something like 15 times at high speed.

It really does anny me that some people are like this. You are right, the Police cop all of this stuff, but without the Police, there would be total and absolute anarchy, and mob rule no doubt.
andrewts is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2007, 05:35 PM   #23
crannersEL
Banned

I've had my back window smashed a few months ago...
crannersEL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2007, 05:38 PM   #24
EA2BA
PM me if you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewts
I have heard a story somewhere that 4 kids went up to a police speed radar 4WD parked on the side of the road. Three of the kids went up and distracted the operator by asking how all the equipment worked and such, whilst the fourth was around the front unscrewing the number plate.

They then attached this plate to their car and drove past the 4WD or a stationary speed camera something like 15 times at high speed.

It really does anny me that some people are like this. You are right, the Police cop all of this stuff, but without the Police, there would be total and absolute anarchy, and mob rule no doubt.
You will find thats an urban myth, one of many stories that sound great but are not true.

Send me a PM if you want to know anything

2010 Ford Ranger PK High Rider (Auto) - 2011 Ford Fiesta (Auto)
EA2BA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post