Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 04-12-2009, 02:19 AM   #1
Fez WQ

Red face Went to buy a WS Fez but......

On Saturday I went to Range Ford , they we to busy doing nothing to serve me,
I then drove to Park Ford, Test drove a WS LX Fez ... I loved it but.... got a good price........It was late and I had to go home.
I told the sales rep to call me on monday morning and i would sign the offer via a fax after I had the weekend to think about it

Monday came ...... By lunch time i had received no call so I drove down to Challenger Ford to buy a Fez and on the way I had a call form a friend he said but a I30 deisel

Gues what I bought a i30 Deisel and ......

Wednesday came and the Park for Rep called I told him he was too late.... Sad thing was he didnt know what a i30 was....... what a tool

The fact is if the park ford Rep had called me I would have bought the Fez
and not the i30

Ford wake up your reps !!!!!!

Fez WQ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-12-2009, 03:06 AM   #2
Gaz
Got Ghia?

I've had that experience with Range Ford... the Ghia came from there, first time I went was looking over the car for about 30 mins without anyone asking if I was interested.

Second time I went someone spoke to me, told me the internet price was wrong and it was 5-6k more than advertised - cya later.

Sent them an email saying I would be interested at a lower price, went for a test drive, and they didn't even try to sell me the car, 'this is the price, take it or leave it' essentially.

I left, 2 days later sent them an email saying I'll take it for $xx with a trade in - had the forms for me the next day!!

They are lucky it was the ONLY one for sale in Perth or else I wouldn't of even gone for a second look.
Gaz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:02 PM   #3
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

dont worry your not the only ones.... most of us here only ended up buying the WS because its a good car...

if it was left to service and sales... it doesnt seem like any of us would have got the fiesta's!!!!!
GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #4
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My dealer is awesome :-)
dannyhilton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
Zetec Dave

It seems that most people are getting the treatment and impressions that ford staff, sales reps and service people are TOO BUSY doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Zetec Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
StrokedXT
Banned

ELN at tuggerah were great went in to get a 3 door zetec for the mrs, looked after drove away in a brand spanker white with the red interior, sill plates, tinted windows for 22k drive away was absolutely stoked.

Went outta there way to look after us and had the car delivered within a fortnight with a full tank of gas.
StrokedXT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #7
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Must be a Frozen White 3-Door Zetec thing, because my dealer Pacific Ford were great too. Good for you man, glad there are others out there who have have great service too
dannyhilton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #8
Fez WQ

Ay guess what the deal I had with the hyundai i30 has fallen over due to the fact that they can not fit genuine cruise control so I am getting a Fez

What is the best price people have got on a Desiel Fez
Fez WQ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #9
kiwijohn42
Death B4 Decaf

A deal? You'll be lucky on the latest highly acclaimed fuel sipper. I don't imagine they'll have trouble shifting them.
Old 23-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #10
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

They wouldn't budge on my CL at all, $18,000 and no lower at the two dealerships I went to.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #11
Fiesta God
Ford Fiesta

Fiesta Diesel you won't move from RRP, maybe a couple of hundred dollars or a few extra's thrown in for nothing ... not a huge amount of stock yet of the diesels, and with all the publicity there has been a lot of interest.

The best prices people have got are for the Zetec models (still amazing fuel economy, better features and $4k less) ... if you bargain hard, you should be able to get a Zetec for $22,000 (5 dr in manual) depending on colour and availability.

CL you should be able to pick up for $17,500 with some bargaining (5dr manual) or $18,000 with the usual extras.

I got my 5dr manual CL for $18,400 with tint, mats and interior protection, but that was back in September when there was ZERO stock in Australia (I wanted the car badly).
Fiesta God is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-12-2009, 08:50 PM   #12
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If you didnt care about the extra features, the diesel would still be a really good buy..

I asked the dealer when ready to buy ours, if the european diesel would be sold here, and i was told no... Salesman lie everytime their mouth opens...

If you can wait, go at the end of Jan, especially since that government tax break has finished... They'll be falling over you to sell you a car I reckon...
GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post