Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 06-10-2020, 02:14 PM   #1
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Genuine Ford Parts

Good afternoon

For those looking for new Genuine Ford parts, GT Legend has offered to assist in obtaining parts at a discounted rate.

He is happy to quote pricing first as sometimes other sellers have sales that could be a better deal and it always pays to shop around, but he has kindly offered to help in obtaining where possible.

He will receive email notification of posts in this thread but please be patient in waiting for a response.

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2020, 08:29 PM   #2
kiwidutch

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi, can I please get a price for a set of hinges for the rear glass door, SZ 2011.
Thanks
kiwidutch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2020, 09:30 PM   #3
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidutch View Post
Hi, can I please get a price for a set of hinges for the rear glass door, SZ 2011.
Thanks
Hi,

Set of rear door glass hinges would be $250 including freight, how ever there is only RHS available at this point in time, the LHS wont be available until April/May next year due to the COVID lockdown where the manufacturer has been closed all this time.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2020, 09:37 PM   #4
kiwidutch

OK thanks for the price. Problem is the left one has given way. I'll see if I can get one at a wreckers / ebay, otherwise I"ll get back to you when they're available.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:45 PM   #5
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidutch View Post
OK thanks for the price. Problem is the left one has given way. I'll see if I can get one at a wreckers / ebay, otherwise I"ll get back to you when they're available.
No problem, I will let you know once they available again.
This user likes this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 09:48 PM   #6
kiwidutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
No problem, I will let you know once they available again.

Thanks, that would be great!
Old 13-11-2020, 11:52 AM   #7
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Are FG front windscreens still available?
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2020, 12:13 PM   #8
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Are FG front windscreens still available?
Yes, but there is only a handful left.
Old 13-11-2020, 12:15 PM   #9
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Is this Ford Motorcraft PTFE XG-8 Grease available from Ford dealers or elsewhere in OZ?

I need some to deal with a binding slip joint in a Toyota Hilux and I am told it's the "bee's knees" for this job,

Last edited by aussiblue; 13-11-2020 at 12:20 PM.
aussiblue is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2020, 12:47 PM   #10
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND
Yes, but there is only a handful left.
Cost?
Old 13-11-2020, 01:28 PM   #11
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
Is this Ford Motorcraft PTFE XG-8 Grease available from Ford dealers or elsewhere in OZ?

image image

I need some to deal with a binding slip joint in a Toyota Hilux and I am told it's the "bee's knees" for this job,
Not that I am aware of but I will chase it up and confirm either way.
Old 13-11-2020, 01:32 PM   #12
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Cost?
They retail for $840, can get for $726 plus freight if required.

Although due to the size and nature of the box, pending on location, I can't see the freight being cheap, would have to quote based on location via a courier.
Old 13-11-2020, 02:03 PM   #13
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
They retail for $840, can get for $726 plus freight if required.

Although due to the size and nature of the box, pending on location, I can't see the freight being cheap, would have to quote based on location via a courier.
I was wondering if it was worth buying a genuine one, cause aftermarket ones can be cheap rubbish and have ripples etc.

I wonder if my windscreen cover in my insurance would at least cover a certain amount, if I agreed to pay the difference for a genuine screen. Don't really want to crapshoot a non genuine one. Been burnt before.

Cheers.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:38 PM   #14
PRO-GT

After F6 Typhoon door badges and front passenger silver door handle insert for a BF?
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2020, 09:11 AM   #15
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
After F6 Typhoon door badges and front passenger silver door handle insert for a BF?
PM Sent...
Old 14-11-2020, 09:27 AM   #16
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Which of the below are you referring to for insert, I am guessing part referenced 24185 not the actual unlock handle 22600 below second picture below with line that I cut off part number reference sorry).

BA BF Inner Arm Rest Insert.JPG

BA BF Inner Door Handle.JPG
Old 14-11-2020, 04:08 PM   #17
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Hey GT, I'm looking for some tie down cleat hooks that fit into the FG series utes. Mine only came with one (not very useful!)

I believe the part no is BGCP27740A.

I'd appreciate a P&A.

Thanks!

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2020, 05:26 PM   #18
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Hey GT, I'm looking for some tie down cleat hooks that fit into the FG series utes. Mine only came with one (not very useful!)

I believe the part no is BGCP27740A.

I'd appreciate a P&A.

Thanks!
Hey mate,

That part number is for a kit of 4 tie down hooks. Retail for $165, Can get for $130 + postage if required. Take a couple of days to get in, but not an issue.

GT
Old 14-11-2020, 06:56 PM   #19
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Quote:
Hey mate,

That part number is for a kit of 4 tie down hooks. Retail for $165, Can get for $130 + postage if required. Take a couple of days to get in, but not an issue.

GT
Thanks for the quick reply, GT. Are they available as single units by any chance?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 14-11-2020, 08:14 PM   #20
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks for the quick reply, GT. Are they available as single units by any chance?
Unfortunately no..
Old 14-11-2020, 08:19 PM   #21
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Unfortunately no..
Cheers, GT. Looks like I can get them on ebay for $130 delivered, so I'll pass it up at the moment and reconsider after Christmas.

I appreciate your time tho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 14-11-2020, 09:03 PM   #22
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post

image image

Not available through Ford Australia. You might have to buy from OS if you really want it!

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Motorcra...kAAOSwWTRWyhSH
Old 14-11-2020, 09:06 PM   #23
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Cheers, GT. Looks like I can get them on ebay for $130 delivered, so I'll pass it up at the moment and reconsider after Christmas.

I appreciate your time tho.
No problem, that's what I advised the administrators here as some eBay sellers sell less than what I can get for. So it does pay to check and shop around. Can only advise what i can get them or unfortunately.
Old 15-11-2020, 08:29 AM   #24
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
No problem, that's what I advised the administrators here as some eBay sellers sell less than what I can get for. So it does pay to check and shop around. Can only advise what i can get them or unfortunately.
Soz, GT, I wasn't complaining, if that's the way it came across.

Yes, you can only do what you can do, and I appreciate you taking the time to chase up the details for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 users like this post:
Old 15-11-2020, 11:01 AM   #25
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Soz, GT, I wasn't complaining, if that's the way it came across.

Yes, you can only do what you can do, and I appreciate you taking the time to chase up the details for me.
No not at all or offence taken...
Old 15-11-2020, 11:20 AM   #26
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Quote:
Not available through Ford Australia. You might have to buy from OS if you really want it!
Yes; I had already ordered some from OS but with the pandemic who know if and when it will arrive. Meanwhile I think I will use this https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/...450g/1146.html Nulon Extreme Performance L80 with PTFE. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by aussiblue; 15-11-2020 at 11:27 AM.
aussiblue is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-11-2020, 07:02 PM   #27
FairmontGS
WT WRC GT Line
Donating Member3

Hi GT, looking for a pair of rear door GT badges for 2011 Mk1 335. Also, any leads on a manual gear knob for same car. Top is scratched and has lost the gold inlay.

TIA

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FairmontGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-11-2020, 11:08 PM   #28
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
Hi GT, looking for a pair of rear door GT badges for 2011 Mk1 335. Also, any leads on a manual gear knob for same car. Top is scratched and has lost the gold inlay.

TIA

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi Scott,

Both parts are VIN restricted so will need a VIN to confirm both parts, but should not be an issue to get.

Note the manual gear knob is not sold separately, you have to buy the whole shifter assembly.

PM me if your interested.

GT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOT
Old 26-11-2020, 07:24 AM   #29
FairmontGS
WT WRC GT Line
Donating Member3

Quote:
Hi Scott,

Both parts are VIN restricted so will need a VIN to confirm both parts, but should not be an issue to get.

Note the manual gear knob is not sold separately, you have to buy the whole shifter assembly.

PM me if your interested.

GT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOT
Thanks GT. PM sent.
FairmontGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2020, 07:10 PM   #30
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Hi GT. are new headlinings still available for B series utes?