Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 12-12-2020, 10:44 PM   #61
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8 View Post
Cheers, mate, does the rear rubber hanger have a part number on it or pic, I'm trying to establish if the one I have that is stuffed is a genuine one or not, I assume even though Herrod did the exhaust that it would have been designed around all the original hangers etc, and therefore theoretically should use the existing rubber mount.
Not sure about a part number on it, but they do have the Ford symbol on it..

Exhaust Hanger.JPG
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 12-12-2020, 10:46 PM   #62
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Also,I know you said it's no longer available but is this the part number for the bleed screw ?, I come across it via Dr google.
EA2208A
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-12-2020, 11:35 PM   #63
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Also,I know you said it's no longer available but is this the part number for the bleed screw ?, I come across it via Dr google.
EA2208A
For AU the part number of the bleed screw is ER 2A125 A.

Interesting that the part number you mention is still available but it suits EA all the way to FGX and SX-SZ Territory, but it skips AU AU2 AU3. $15 + freight each.

It may still fit an AU?
Old 12-12-2020, 11:37 PM   #64
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
For AU the part number of the bleed screw is ER 2A125 A.

Interesting that the part number you mention is still available but it suits EA all the way to FGX and SX-SZ Territory, but it skips AU AU2 AU3. $15 + freight each.

It may still fit an AU?
Yeah thats what I found too, it fits every model virtually but AU, hmmm how to find out if it fits properly ?.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-12-2020, 11:40 PM   #65
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yeah thats what I found too, it fits every model virtually but AU, hmmm how to find out if it fits properly ?.
Buy one and see or get a second hand one from the wreckers and compare, its the only way you will confirm for sure.
Old 13-12-2020, 08:13 PM   #66
PHANTMXR6
It's not an FG MKI.......

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willing to help out with useful advice in the technical areas of the forum. 
Smile Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Can I have a price on a genuine FG XR steering wheel please?
Wheel only.

Thanks in advance.

Want to know how to do an A Service for an FG XR6T?

Look in this http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11339404

Thinking of oil sampling your engine?

Have a look at this trend http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....ght=oil+sample
PHANTMXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-12-2020, 10:57 PM   #67
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTMXR6 View Post
Can I have a price on a genuine FG XR steering wheel please?
Wheel only.

Thanks in advance.
Base FG XR Steering Wheel (it comes with switches also as you cant buy on its own) is $370. XR Black Edition is $440. Freight on top..

A VIN would confirm exactly if need be.
Old 14-12-2020, 09:28 AM   #68
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Behind the ute screen, at the top, a fine rubber seal. Bill M believes it is (was?) serviced as a separate part. I have to replace the screen, and this rubber will not survive the cutting-out.

VIN: 6FPAAAJGCM2G28635

Look forward to hearing the drill on this item.
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-12-2020, 09:00 PM   #69
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No seals for the screen itself, it is urethaned in. See image below. Do you have an image of the seal you are referring to as I cannot find anything in that area?

BA Ute Rear Screen.pdf

Last edited by GasoLane; 14-12-2020 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Added pic
2 users like this post:
Old 14-12-2020, 09:12 PM   #70
PHANTMXR6
It's not an FG MKI.......

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willing to help out with useful advice in the technical areas of the forum. 
Smile Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Base FG XR Steering Wheel (it comes with switches also as you cant buy on its own) is $370. XR Black Edition is $440. Freight on top..

A VIN would confirm exactly if need be.
Thanks mate. What’s the difference between base and black edition?
Apart from the obvious colour?

Want to know how to do an A Service for an FG XR6T?

Look in this http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11339404

Thinking of oil sampling your engine?

Have a look at this trend http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....ght=oil+sample
PHANTMXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-12-2020, 09:17 PM   #71
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTMXR6 View Post
Thanks mate. What’s the difference between base and black edition?
Apart from the obvious colour?
Normal XR has Black switches with white writing, the black edition has silver with black switches..
2 users like this post:
Old 14-12-2020, 10:14 PM   #72
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Sorry, front screen - not rear.

I’ll try for a photo tomorrow.
Old 15-12-2020, 08:01 AM   #73
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Sorry, front screen - not rear.

I’ll try for a photo tomorrow.
Not sold separate, part of front screen, see image below.

BA Front Screen.JPG
Old 15-12-2020, 10:06 AM   #74
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

That catalogue image looks like the sedan version of the screen.

I couldn’t get it dry for better detail, but my AU and BA utes both have a continuous rubber strip along the front glass top edge, it doesn’t wrap over the glass edge but forms a channel in the aperture.

Old 16-12-2020, 07:52 PM   #75
Slash

If still available, bf2 Falcon XR6 passenger front door trim spear in silver.
Thanks
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2020, 09:41 PM   #76
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
That catalogue image looks like the sedan version of the screen.

I couldn’t get it dry for better detail, but my AU and BA utes both have a continuous rubber strip along the front glass top edge, it doesn’t wrap over the glass edge but forms a channel in the aperture.

There is only one image for all models, it would just mean if there was any difference between the two, when you click on that part it gives you the option to choose which one you want rather than printing the image more times.
Old 16-12-2020, 09:44 PM   #77
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
If still available, bf2 Falcon XR6 passenger front door trim spear in silver.
Thanks
As you can see by the image below, the spear was never sold separately unless you are referring to the silver part that sits on the outer door pull handle/armrest (ID by part 24184)?

BA Door Trim.JPG
Old 17-12-2020, 12:21 PM   #78
Slash

Quote:
As you can see by the image below, the spear was never sold separately unless you are referring to the silver part that sits on the outer door pull handle/armrest (ID by part 24184)?

Attachment 103860
Yes that's what i am after. The armrest insert.
Old 17-12-2020, 01:34 PM   #79
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi Slash,

I am sure I can source one of those new. Just waiting on confirmation and price. Will et you know asap.

GT
Old 17-12-2020, 03:17 PM   #80
FairmontGS
WT WRC GT Line
Donating Member3

Quote:
Hi Scott,

Both parts are VIN restricted so will need a VIN to confirm both parts, but should not be an issue to get.

Note the manual gear knob is not sold separately, you have to buy the whole shifter assembly.

PM me if your interested.

GT
Goods arrived next day, great packing, super-easy transaction. Would deal with again.

Thanks GT
FairmontGS is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 17-12-2020, 03:29 PM   #81
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
Goods arrived next day, great packing, super-easy transaction. Would deal with again.

Thanks GT
Thanks mate, sounds like you have been on eBay a few too many times....

Let me know if you need help sourcing other items.

GT
2 users like this post:
Old 17-12-2020, 07:50 PM   #82
Dingo
Ford T3 Partsologist

Quote:
Cheers, mate, does the rear rubber hanger have a part number on it or pic, I'm trying to establish if the one I have that is stuffed is a genuine one or not, I assume even though Herrod did the exhaust that it would have been designed around all the original hangers etc, and therefore theoretically should use the existing rubber mount.
Quote:
Not sure about a part number on it, but they do have the Ford symbol on it..

Attachment 103847
Yes they had a Engineering number on them - when these were Brand New they started life as EA-5F262-A these had a 86DA-5F262-AA engineering number on them also with a Ford Oval these were then replaced by the current Part Number BAFC-5F262-D which no longer has the Engineering number on them only the Ford Oval as you can see from GT's photo

2002 Blueprint T3 TE50 Manual Koni Suspension # 161

T-Series Club of Australia - www.tseriesclub.org

Last edited by Dingo; 17-12-2020 at 07:57 PM.
Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2020, 09:26 AM   #83
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Confirmed can get you a NOS RHF armrest silver insert for vehicle built after 1/10/2005.

$80 + freight.

If you want one, PM me and we can sort it out.
Old 18-12-2020, 06:46 PM   #84
FairmontGS
WT WRC GT Line
Donating Member3

GT, a question - does Ford supply the perforated grey leather for the inserts on the seat bases or is it complete covers only? I have a 1" slash in the rear squab base from a friend who fitted a baby seat without a blanket underneath.

Also, is the drivers' base seat foam still available?

Many thanks.
FairmontGS is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2020, 07:12 PM   #85
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
GT, a question - does Ford supply the perforated grey leather for the inserts on the seat bases or is it complete covers only? I have a 1" slash in the rear squab base from a friend who fitted a baby seat without a blanket underneath.

Also, is the drivers' base seat foam still available?

Many thanks.
Complete seat covers only, no sections as such. Rear seat base trim cover is $730 + freight.

Yes Drivers seat base cushion is still available @ $230 + freight.
Old 19-12-2020, 10:28 AM   #86
Slash

Quote:
Confirmed can get you a NOS RHF armrest silver insert for vehicle built after 1/10/2005.

$80 + freight.

If you want one, PM me and we can sort it out.
I was after LHF passenger door sorry. I have build 10/2006 xr6t so all good there.
Old 19-12-2020, 10:39 AM   #87
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I was after LHF passenger door sorry. I have build 10/2006 xr6t so all good there.
Oops, sorry LHF is no longer available.

You will need to try eBay, wreckers or the alike.
Old 19-12-2020, 05:11 PM   #88
Dingo
Ford T3 Partsologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
Is this Ford Motorcraft PTFE XG-8 Grease available from Ford dealers or elsewhere in OZ?

image image

I need some to deal with a binding slip joint in a Toyota Hilux and I am told it's the "bee's knees" for this job,
G'day Blue i found this it may be of interest, i know it's not Motorcraft but it will be the next best thing Inox MX7 Made here in Australia - Queensland

https://www.inoxmx.com/products/mx7-ptfe-assembly-lube/

2002 Blueprint T3 TE50 Manual Koni Suspension # 161

T-Series Club of Australia - www.tseriesclub.org

Last edited by Dingo; 19-12-2020 at 05:24 PM.
Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2020, 01:03 PM   #89
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Do Ford still stock FG XR8 bonnets ie FG and FGII?
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2020, 02:10 PM   #90
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Do Ford still stock FG XR8 bonnets ie FG and FGII?
Yes, but around $2200 each..