Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 05-06-2021, 11:40 AM   #361
martyt100
Starter Motor

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
The sensor up on the exhaust manifold (assuming its a 4.0) has part number BA9F472A. Can get for $95 + postage (normally $110).

The sensor on the cat has a part number of 5W6Z9G444BA and can get for $260 + postage (normally $300).

GT
If this is the NTK I would like to purchase of you if you can give me details as yes it’s 6 cylinder and the one on the extractors.
martyt100 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2021, 05:42 PM   #362
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

[QUOTE=martyt100;6586294]If this is the NTK I would like to purchase of you if you can give me details as yes it’s 6 cylinder and the one on the extractors.[/QUOT

They are genuine Ford parts, if you are interested send me a PM.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2021, 06:10 PM   #363
orsm8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
why send business away when GT can help........................

see post 332

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showpo...&postcount=332

Sorry everyone for my post. I certainly did not want to undermine get legend. My apologise
orsm8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2021, 08:50 PM   #364
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by orsm8 View Post
Sorry everyone for my post. I certainly did not want to undermine get legend. My apologise
All good, I can see you were just trying to help Doc get the parts he was chasing. Apology not necessary...
Old 11-06-2021, 09:21 AM   #365
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 

Any chances of an FGX XR8 bonnet?
PridenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2021, 03:46 PM   #366
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PridenJoy View Post
Any chances of an FGX XR8 bonnet?
In a short answer yes, but the courier cost to Melbourne would out weigh any discounts, might be cheaper to go direct to your local dealer.

Happy to see what it may cost.

PM me if you want me to chase.
This user likes this post:
Old 14-06-2021, 01:06 AM   #367
dc_todd
Seasoned Visitor

Is there any stock left for an AU series 1 V8 cold air intake pipe? the section between the MAF and the throttle body? Mine has split. I've used my spare now and looking to put another on the parts shelf.

I do not need any of the sensors, just the pipe itself.
dc_todd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-06-2021, 09:37 AM   #368
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_todd View Post
Is there any stock left for an AU series 1 V8 cold air intake pipe? the section between the MAF and the throttle body? Mine has split. I've used my spare now and looking to put another on the parts shelf.

Are you referring to part 24 from the below image?

AU V8 Air Cleaner.JPG
Old 14-06-2021, 11:29 AM   #369
Monty94

What would the price for the left and right guard clear indicator lens for SZ Territory?

Part Numbers:
ER2Z-13K354-AA (right)
ER2Z-13K355-AA (left)

Cheers
Old 14-06-2021, 10:55 PM   #370
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty94 View Post
What would the price for the left and right guard clear indicator lens for SZ Territory?

Part Numbers:
ER2Z-13K354-AA (right)
ER2Z-13K355-AA (left)

Cheers
Both part numbers are $18.50 each plus postage if required.
Old 15-06-2021, 10:36 AM   #371
Monty94

Quote:
Both part numbers are $18.50 each plus postage if required.
Awesome, ill PM you re payment. Cheers
Old 16-06-2021, 12:04 AM   #372
dc_todd
Seasoned Visitor

Quote:
Are you referring to part 24 from the below image?

Attachment 104450
Yes, that is correct.
dc_todd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-06-2021, 05:35 PM   #373
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yes, that is correct.
Part number ER9B697B, but obsolete from Ford..
Old 25-06-2021, 07:29 PM   #374
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 

Quote:
In a short answer yes, but the courier cost to Melbourne would out weigh any discounts, might be cheaper to go direct to your local dealer.

Happy to see what it may cost.

PM me if you want me to chase.
Thanks for the response. Dealers here say that Ford not only want an XR8 vin no to release a bonnet to them, but they also want pics of the car smashed to justify the bonnet purchase. Quite unreasonable i think as some of us want a spare bonnet for their XR8.
PridenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2021, 01:25 PM   #375
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

What would the price be for the Pollen Filter for a SZII Territory ?and just a rough price with freight for maybe two ?

Regards.
galaxy xr8 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2021, 01:39 PM   #376
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8 View Post
What would the price be for the Pollen Filter for a SZII Territory ?and just a rough price with freight for maybe two ?

Regards.
Normally $45 each can get for $35 each, $10 would cover postage for one or two as they are fairly light.
Old 30-06-2021, 01:51 PM   #377
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Cheers mate, I'll send you a PM latter.
galaxy xr8 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2021, 10:45 AM   #378
Dingo
Ford T3 Partsologist

Quote:

G’day

These may be of interest

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/133719238830

2002 Blueprint T3 TE50 Manual Koni Suspension # 161

T-Series Club of Australia - www.tseriesclub.org

Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2021, 09:46 PM   #379
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

BA Panels for Citroenbender:

BA Side Panels.JPG

BA Engine Compartment Panels.JPG

BA Cowl Panels.JPG
Old 05-07-2021, 06:13 PM   #380
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mr GT,

Are the rear toe adjustment bolts for a BF still available and how much would they be? The ones that sit behind the diff.

I've seen kits long ago that were the bolt, nut and 2 cam washers. I assume that's how they come and is what I'm after.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-07-2021, 08:29 PM   #381
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
Mr GT,

Are the rear toe adjustment bolts for a BF still available and how much would they be? The ones that sit behind the diff.

I've seen kits long ago that were the bolt, nut and 2 cam washers. I assume that's how they come and is what I'm after.
Hi Arm79,

Yes that kit is available, $45 each side plus postage if required.

Cheers,
GT
Old 05-07-2021, 09:11 PM   #382
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi Arm79,

Yes that kit is available, $45 each side plus postage if required.

Cheers,
GT
Wow... $90 for a couple of bolts and bits. Parts pricing is starting to scare me. Yes I realise they are special bolts and bits.

I'll get back to you in a couple of weeks when I get some funds together.

Thanks.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-07-2021, 09:27 PM   #383
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Sorry for the confusion earlier, I thought you wanted me to find the references independently and then ask about supply.

Is the green arrow only available as part of an overall assembly?
Also are there better images of 16B246 or 16B247, 104A48 or 104A49? Not quite able to make out if they are the pieces sought…
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-07-2021, 09:53 PM   #384
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Sorry for the confusion earlier, I thought you wanted me to find the references independently and then ask about supply.

Is the green arrow only available as part of an overall assembly?
Also are there better images of 16B246 or 16B247, 104A48 or 104A49? Not quite able to make out if they are the pieces sought…
Yes the green arrow part was only part of the overall assembly as shown in the image.

No better images of the parts requested even if I try to enlarge how ever their description are below:

16B246: REINFORCEMENT - APRON CLOSING, RH, UPPER
16B247: REINFORCEMENT - APRON CLOSING, LH, UPPER

104A48: PANEL - REAR FLOOR SIDE MBR CLOSING, RH
104A49: PANEL - REAR FLOOR SIDE MBR CLOSING, LH

If they are all the pieces you are referring to, I would need to check availability as I believe they are no longer available, but need to confirm.
Old 12-07-2021, 06:38 PM   #385
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Just nudging this, per post 383 - any dusty old stock left, including the cowl panel set?
Old 12-07-2021, 08:30 PM   #386
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nothing left from any of the cowling parts from post 383..
Old 13-07-2021, 08:45 AM   #387
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

That’s a shame. I think the people who want to keep/refurbish a B series into the future, will find themselves looking for such.
Old 18-07-2021, 03:53 PM   #388
jaysway

Quote:
Apparently they are on track to be in stock mid-may, will advise once they have arrived.
Any updates on the glass tailgate hinges mate? Thanks
jaysway is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2021, 05:13 PM   #389
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysway View Post

Any updates on the glass tailgate hinges mate? Thanks
Latest update was end July unless Covid stuffs that up again..

They are very close though..
Old 31-07-2021, 07:07 PM   #390
LPGUTE

hi GT can I get prices for FG DUAL ZONE AC mixer rod and mixer flap please?

2001 AUII Factory LPG Manual XL Styleside Box
High series bonnet
Clear Side Indicator
K&N Air Filter
BAXR6T Snorkle
Low Fronts, Super Low Leafs

LPGUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post