Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 10-09-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
fordintheblood

Default Body Kit prices

Hey,
Bought my car home on the weekend.. ef fairmont, lowered, a modified xr6 exhaust system, koya 18's.. very smick.. sounds tops.

Anyways, i was able to pick ef xr6 body kit with the sale, not full tho side skirts, and rear bar, it in perfect condition.

My question is what is the market like for the kits, and wat be goin price. The spare money could be used in other areas of my car.

Cheers ant.

fordintheblood is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2007, 12:24 PM   #2
Gohan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Body Kits for a Ford is very expensive to get dont ask me why i priced off an EL/EF XR full kit this is from Ford done by my panel beater 5 grand and more for paint and fit my may scrounge 1 up from a wreckers but then again most of them are gone within a day and they can cost alot for perfect bumpers, side skirts, rear bumper and the XR headlights and boot spoiler. Theres aftermarket body kits that u can get from Ebay but they go up for alot of $$ on an Auction
Old 11-09-2007, 01:23 PM   #3
webby_191189
low wagooon

www.ssv.com.au
http://www.awcinfo.com/secureshop/ca....php?cat_id=28

Two different that both sell body kits. And you wont be looking at 5 grand for them either. There not overly expensive. Someone just hasn't looked hard enough

webby_191189 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2007, 02:58 PM   #4
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

site sponsor fibresports can do a tiockford style for around the $1000 mark (side, front and rear - no boot spoiler) there are also some other aftermarket kits on ebay from companies like spoilertek for around $700 (front, rear and sides). Try a google search and sift through the rubbish, you'll find a few

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:20 PM   #5
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Im thinking that fordintheblood actually has the body kit. It is stated that it came with the sale.

My interpretation is that he is wondering what they are worth to sell so he can use the funds to put into his new purchase ;)

Matey, I have no idea sorry but maybe if you check out ebay, might give you an idea.
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:40 PM   #6
fordintheblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherNature
Im thinking that fordintheblood actually has the body kit. It is stated that it came with the sale.

My interpretation is that he is wondering what they are worth to sell so he can use the funds to put into his new purchase ;)

Matey, I have no idea sorry but maybe if you check out ebay, might give you an idea.
haha ye that correct, few extra hundred in my pocket put toward my car. I start a fund soo when the head gasket goes i can pull that money out. But she going strong atm, very happy with the purchase indeed.

Just to state, the thread asking goin price for the kit.

cheers all
:
fordintheblood is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2007, 08:09 PM   #7
Gohan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

well i say that Ford themselfs charge like a wounded bull just for a Badge at least the 'other side' car parts dont cost an arm and a leg!

Ebay has a few good Bodykits goin on there at the moment