Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 24-07-2007, 02:07 PM   #1
SHIFTN
CL&JW BATHURST CHAMPS!

Default Reputation system

hi,
there is a reputation system on another vbulliten forum im on and it works great

just wondering why it's not in place here?

-SHIFTN

SHIFTN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-07-2007, 09:00 PM   #2
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

There was a brief discussion about this of system some time back, not looking to implement on AFF atm.
I was on another forum, I have seen this system manipulated a little were a user who has plenty of mates gets as many as he can to help kill other users reputation because he has an issue with the user, this forum no longer uses reputation system.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-09-2007, 08:30 AM   #3
SHIFTN
CL&JW BATHURST CHAMPS!

i thought the reputation system works well.....

-SHIFTN

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx3dude
geeves can you pass the toothpicks please, i have some rice stuck between my teeth.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by irwley93
Holden made the decision to make thier utes for pretty boys years ago. Wannabe tradesman drive them. If my son came home and told me he bought a holden ute I would struggle to come to grips with the fact he is a homosexual.
SHIFTN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-09-2007, 09:43 PM   #4
redxm
64 Deluxe 4 door
Donating Member3

Ive seen it happen on numerous forums before. Rep system turned on, abused then turned off again.
redxm is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-09-2007, 10:01 PM   #5
Ryan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I don't really see the point in it. Just another door opening for someone who has a beef with you, too dish out some abuse.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post