Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 02-09-2008, 05:21 PM   #1
MY TY

Default show'n shine

If anyone is interested, there is a show and shine coming up -Sunday 21st September at Kempsey Racecourse - 8.30 a.m. to 11 a.m., with 3 categories. Best restored/vintage car, best ute and best modified car. It's open to Macleay residents only and costs $10 per entry and entry forms are available at the Macleay Argus office. take care all, Trisha.

MY TY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

I think we have a meeting that day...as well as the Bulahdelah hill climb is on that weekend too...Counts me out anyway trish,I'm not a resident....lol

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-09-2008, 01:49 AM   #3
XYGT 1
XWGT 1

I'm going to try to come up for the weekend with the GT, and being a resident : , i'll put the car into the show 'n' shine :

Cheers,
Toby.
XYGT 1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post