Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-12-2023, 04:09 PM   #1741
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Hi GT Legend, me again. Would you be able to give me the part number for the fuel pump for the 5.4L 3v Barra 220 sedan?

I believe that part is also obsolete, but I want to see what equivalents there are out there.

Thanks.
Hey mate,

24V 3V 220 V8 fuel pump in a SWB sedan is the same as a normal 4.0 6cyl, BA9350A, its the turbo and 32V V8 that have a different one.

Yes obsolete.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 21-12-2023, 04:29 PM   #1742
real time
Regular Member
 
real time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: southcoast nsw
Posts: 109
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi GT
I'm after some genuine fuel injectors for a FG MK2 fpv F6
is this the correct part number for them 8R2Z9F593CA
thanks for any help
real time is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2023, 04:56 PM   #1743
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by real time View Post
Hi GT
I'm after some genuine fuel injectors for a FG MK2 fpv F6
is this the correct part number for them 8R2Z9F593CA
thanks for any help
Hi Mate,

Correct FG2 F6 injectors had part number 8R2Z9F593CA how ever they are obsolete from Ford.

I may be able to track some down for you, but they were around $110 each when available?

GT

Last edited by GTLEGEND; 21-12-2023 at 05:22 PM.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 21-12-2023, 06:16 PM   #1744
real time
Regular Member
 
real time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: southcoast nsw
Posts: 109
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi Mate,

Correct FG2 F6 injectors had part number 8R2Z9F593CA how ever they are obsolete from Ford.

I may be able to track some down for you, but they were around $110 each when available?

GT
Hi GT
I've managed to track some down thanks for the conformation
Of the part number
real time is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2023, 03:29 PM   #1745
xr6-FTW
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
xr6-FTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 745
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hey gt bit of an odd one, but Iím keen to know. I know thereís heaps of aftermarket alternatives but I wanted to know if Ford still supply front and rear shocks for a 2007 bf mk2 xr6 non turbo. If they do what is the price for said items, otherwise Iíll slap a set of Monroe gt sports in when moneys available, thanks mate
xr6-FTW is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2023, 04:02 PM   #1746
DJM83
Proper Gearbox User
Donating Member3
 
DJM83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 25,078
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Looking at a bonnet protector to suit 2011 FG XR6, are the tinted ones still available?
__________________
2011 XR6 Turbo Ute
- Manual
- Lux Pack
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2023, 04:28 PM   #1747
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6-FTW View Post
Hey gt bit of an odd one, but Iím keen to know. I know thereís heaps of aftermarket alternatives but I wanted to know if Ford still supply front and rear shocks for a 2007 bf mk2 xr6 non turbo. If they do what is the price for said items, otherwise Iíll slap a set of Monroe gt sports in when moneys available, thanks mate
Hi mate,

Unfortunately no longer available..

Cheers,
GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2023, 04:31 PM   #1748
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Looking at a bonnet protector to suit 2011 FG XR6, are the tinted ones still available?
Hi mate,

Can still get clear ones, I am sure they never made a tinted one for FG series (genuine that is).

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 22-12-2023, 05:50 PM   #1749
animation303
Dirty rotten bastard
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 19
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

got a SZ territory thats leaking from the cooling lines on the 6R80 transmission, any idea what size the o-rings are
animation303 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2023, 05:58 PM   #1750
DJM83
Proper Gearbox User
Donating Member3
 
DJM83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 25,078
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi mate,

Can still get clear ones, I am sure they never made a tinted one for FG series (genuine that is).

GT
I wasnt sure if the tinted ones ive seen were factory. Easy enough to do myself, would just prefer a factory one.
What are they worth?
__________________
2011 XR6 Turbo Ute
- Manual
- Lux Pack
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2023, 06:10 PM   #1751
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
I wasnt sure if the tinted ones ive seen were factory. Easy enough to do myself, would just prefer a factory one.
What are they worth?
$110 plus freight if required.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 22-12-2023, 06:18 PM   #1752
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by animation303 View Post
got a SZ territory thats leaking from the cooling lines on the 6R80 transmission, any idea what size the o-rings are
Not sure mate, O rings were never sold separate from Ford, you had to buy the whole line.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2023, 08:13 PM   #1753
DJM83
Proper Gearbox User
Donating Member3
 
DJM83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 25,078
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Floor mats for an FG XR50 ute, im assuming these are rare as hens teeth.
__________________
2011 XR6 Turbo Ute
- Manual
- Lux Pack
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2023, 11:39 PM   #1754
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Floor mats for an FG XR50 ute, im assuming these are rare as hens teeth.
Long obsolete, had a part number of AR2Z18323CBSH. Ill keep an eye out for you..
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 24-12-2023, 08:36 AM   #1755
DJM83
Proper Gearbox User
Donating Member3
 
DJM83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 25,078
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Long obsolete, had a part number of AR2Z18323CBSH. Ill keep an eye out for you..
I figured so, even xr mats are hard to get.
Appreciate it
__________________
2011 XR6 Turbo Ute
- Manual
- Lux Pack
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2024, 11:00 AM   #1756
esky_mad
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 82
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi mate,

I'm after the external black XR door belt moulds, boot seal, the rear door seal mouldings and also the boot rubber mat to suit a 2015 FGX XR8 if possible please.
esky_mad is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2024, 02:13 PM   #1757
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by esky_mad View Post
Hi mate,

I'm after the external black XR door belt moulds, boot seal, the rear door seal mouldings and also the boot rubber mat to suit a 2015 FGX XR8 if possible please.
Hey mate,

When you say belt moulds do you mean the moulds at the bottom of the windows?

If so below are the prices:

RHF: $65
LHF: $65
RHR: $85
LHR: $90

Boot Seal: $95

Ford never did a rubber boot mat, only the plastic feel type which is $160.

I am not sure what you mean by rear door seal mouldings, if you mean the ones that run along the top of the arch of the rear doors then they are:

You sitting down.

RHR Door: $1100
LHR Door: $550

Add freight to the above..

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2024, 02:24 PM   #1758
esky_mad
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 82
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hey mate,

When you say belt moulds do you mean the moulds at the bottom of the windows?

If so below are the prices:

RHF: $65
LHF: $65
RHR: $85
LHR: $90

Boot Seal: $95

Ford never did a rubber boot mat, only the plastic feel type which is $160.

I am not sure what you mean by rear door seal mouldings, if you mean the ones that run along the top of the arch of the rear doors then they are:

You sitting down.

RHR Door: $1100
LHR Door: $550

Add freight to the above..

GT

Hey mate,

The part number for one of the rear door seals is bgf25504a1 if that helps, I'm after left and right sides.
esky_mad is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2024, 02:48 PM   #1759
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by esky_mad View Post
Hey mate,

The part number for one of the rear door seals is bgf25504a1 if that helps, I'm after left and right sides.
Thanks, that is Door Frame Moulding.

RHR: $150
LHR: $160

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2024, 03:38 PM   #1760
esky_mad
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 82
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Thanks, that is Door Frame Moulding.

RHR: $150
LHR: $160

GT
Thanks mate,

The boot rubber is BGF00038AA ?
esky_mad is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2024, 03:59 PM   #1761
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by esky_mad View Post
Thanks mate,

The boot rubber is BGF00038AA ?
Yeh correct the boot floor protector which is more plastic than rubber.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2024, 04:00 PM   #1762
esky_mad
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 82
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Yeh correct the boot floor protector which is more plastic than rubber.

Thanks,

I'll send you a PM.
esky_mad is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2024, 05:15 PM   #1763
phildee
Regular Member
 
phildee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Geelong
Posts: 464
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hey there,

Can you still alloy pedals to suit a manual? Its for a BA2 but they look the same all the way through to FGX? Plenty auto ones around but cant find anything for manual.

Cheers, Phil
phildee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2024, 09:38 PM   #1764
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee View Post
Hey there,

Can you still alloy pedals to suit a manual? Its for a BA2 but they look the same all the way through to FGX? Plenty auto ones around but cant find anything for manual.

Cheers, Phil
The BA/BF ones are no longer available, the FG ones are except for accelerator as in FG the accelerator pad is part of the whole accelerator assembly.

Not sure if the F series ones fit on a B series??
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2024, 09:46 PM   #1765
phildee
Regular Member
 
phildee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Geelong
Posts: 464
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
The BA/BF ones are no longer available, the FG ones are except for accelerator as in FG the accelerator pad is part of the whole accelerator assembly.

Not sure if the F series ones fit on a B series??

They look much the same but I cant be 100% sure, I bought one for the brake a while back as thats all I could find, it was listed for ba-fg so assume they might be the same, worth a shot anyway.
How much is the clutch pad if available?
The acceprator is fine so all good there just brake and clutch pads have been work through on one side.

Thanks for looking.
phildee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2024, 09:59 PM   #1766
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee View Post
They look much the same but I cant be 100% sure, I bought one for the brake a while back as thats all I could find, it was listed for ba-fg so assume they might be the same, worth a shot anyway.
How much is the clutch pad if available?
The acceprator is fine so all good there just brake and clutch pads have been work through on one side.

Thanks for looking.
FG Clutch metal pad is $90 plus freight/postage.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2024, 10:19 PM   #1767
phildee
Regular Member
 
phildee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Geelong
Posts: 464
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
FG Clutch metal pad is $90 plus freight/postage.
I'll take one please, whats the best way to organise?

Postage to 3216
phildee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2024, 03:03 PM   #1768
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee View Post
I'll take one please, whats the best way to organise?

Postage to 3216
PM me and Ill give you details, postage will be $11 for tracked postage.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2024, 04:54 PM   #1769
CitroŽnbender
DIY Tragic
 
CitroŽnbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Sydney, more than not. I hate it.
Posts: 20,826
Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

You wouldnít have any surplus stock of ďDecemberĒ would you? Thereís a bunch of stuff I was hoping to get done by yearís end, and the only way I can make that happen is to find another month in 2023!

More seriously, appreciate the advice youíve given here and the many times youíve dropped off parts to me; hope the new year sees you happy and successful.
CitroŽnbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 03-01-2024, 11:02 PM   #1770
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,483
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitroŽnbender View Post
You wouldnít have any surplus stock of ďDecemberĒ would you? Thereís a bunch of stuff I was hoping to get done by yearís end, and the only way I can make that happen is to find another month in 2023!

More seriously, appreciate the advice youíve given here and the many times youíve dropped off parts to me; hope the new year sees you happy and successful.
Wish I did have surplus December but they went out with the surplus hours in the days.

Glad to have helped in some capacity. Happy New Year to you and your. Thanks for the message.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Other than what is legally copyrighted by the respective owners, this site is copyright www.fordforums.com.au
Positive SSL