Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 16-11-2006, 07:34 PM   #121
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonr
Pics of the fiesta from the other day:
i know that fez. it was there with us on the entrance Cruze . my first one.

i remember it from the stripes. isnt that Kenneth????

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-11-2006, 10:22 PM   #122
simonr
Focus Rookie

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=653599

There he is!!
Old 18-11-2006, 05:21 PM   #123
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Spotted a Ford TAURUS. They're' still around and this one was Dark Blue and in pretty good nick. Were they of U.S. design/manufacture? and what engine was in them?

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-11-2006, 12:06 PM   #124
simonr
Focus Rookie

Last night on the footpath/kerb outside the channel 7 building near Star City.. a silver F430 and a SL65AMG..
Old 19-11-2006, 12:40 PM   #125
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Oh what a choice! I might lean towards the Ferrari F430.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Old 20-11-2006, 08:39 AM   #126
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Spotted a Ford TAURUS. They're' still around and this one was Dark Blue and in pretty good nick. Were they of U.S. design/manufacture? and what engine was in them?
Ugly as sin the Taurus' were ... friend of mine had one ... handled like a bowl of jelly ... from memory it used a 3.0L V6 .... and were Transverse front-engine/front-wheel drive. Now if they had brought out the SHO model ... that would have been better.

3.4 liter DOHC V8
Horsepower: 235 hp @ 6100 RPM
Torque: 230 lb-ft @ 4800 RPM
Redline: 6800 RPM
Compression ratio 10:1

Still ugly as though
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2006, 09:13 PM   #127
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

This evening a Black Ferrari F430 Spider! I just happened to be a passenger in it. I WANT ONE.

Old 21-11-2006, 10:17 PM   #128
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Awesome! whose is it? and what's the occassion?

F430 is hot, right.
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-11-2006, 02:36 PM   #129
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Ah Hyperkid, I've been sworn to secrecy. But it's road registered and we went out on a public road.

Old 28-11-2006, 12:31 PM   #130
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Black VXR on Saturday coming down Buffalo Rd Ryde
Red VXR on Saturday comiong down Lane Cove Road North Ryde
A very pimpish Low Rider Regal/ Continental showing off Hydrolics
Blue XR5 this morning coming down King Georges Road.
Old 28-11-2006, 12:41 PM   #131
BlackLS

Last night a Coupe Deville with Cali Plates! LHD

Got pics...
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2006, 12:57 PM   #132
BlackLS

Gangsta!
Old 28-11-2006, 02:12 PM   #133
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

OMG ive seen that exact car in West Ryde about 4 weeks ago. It was a young lady trying to drive it but kept stalling for some reason and a grandma in the passenger seat. The Grandma looked like mafia material. She might have had the Tommy Gun on stand by - Say Hello To My Lil Friend
Old 28-11-2006, 04:04 PM   #134
BlackLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
OMG ive seen that exact car in West Ryde about 4 weeks ago. It was a young lady trying to drive it but kept stalling for some reason and a grandma in the passenger seat. The Grandma looked like mafia material. She might have had the Tommy Gun on stand by - Say Hello To My Lil Friend
Yep thats them ;)
Old 01-12-2006, 04:50 PM   #135
simonr
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonr
A nice ink blue focus.. with talon body kit and gold spoked rims today at bondi jnction westfield

I left him a note, so hopefully he jumps on the forums
Spotted this guy again in Roseberry on tuesday..
Old 02-12-2006, 02:45 PM   #136
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Two Cougar's this morning, one up the road from my place, another at Plumpton, red, with CC-00-GA plates I think... talked with the owners who had a look at my car (they parked near it) they love their car and are having trouble getting bits for them etc etc...

Dan
Old 03-12-2006, 01:24 PM   #137
Uni

Dad had a Taurus.. agreed it was ugly as sin but it was kitted out with alot of good stuff, it went fairly well, and had probably the most comfortable seats i've ever sat in. through the twisties it was pretty messy, but you were thankful for the soft ride on the open road.. it was like driving around in a big comfy lounge chair

Uni/.
Uni is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2006, 07:27 PM   #138
simonr
Focus Rookie

Spotted a St170 wit yellow plates.. on oxford street in paddington
Old 06-12-2006, 02:15 PM   #139
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

This is the first one I've ever spotted, today in my local shopping centre a Mercedes-Benz CLK63AMG. Just beautiful!

Old 06-12-2006, 11:38 PM   #140
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Spotted, Red 2000 Eibach Cougar with different front bumper and 18's. Had a chat with the owner who seems reasonably enthusiastic and keen to join us - will keep you posted.

Dan
Old 06-12-2006, 11:45 PM   #141
whippet_zetec
Supes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas
Spotted, Red 2000 Eibach Cougar with different front bumper and 18's. Had a chat with the owner who seems reasonably enthusiastic and keen to join us - will keep you posted.

Dan
haha Dan is pimping the club to every Cougar owner he finds :
Old 08-12-2006, 03:04 PM   #142
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Hey! I'm the same with every FOCUS owner.

Old 08-12-2006, 03:46 PM   #143
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Friday 8th December 2006... around 10:00am.....black WP Fiesta on Showground Rd. Castle Hill heading towards Castle Towers way. Schmik looking with 17" MP3 wheels.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:37 PM   #144
photn
AFF Post NAZI

i just spotted a FORD PUMA in Sydney CBD. i was having lunch then all of a sudden i look over towards central and see this puma drive in under the Tunnel.. im like WHOA WTF.....unfortunately im not as quick as super simon with the camera and did not manage to get a picutre of it.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-12-2006, 09:45 PM   #145
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Panther Black LS Focus sedan travelling on Victoria rd. Castle Hill heading towards Kellyville. VERY familiar number plate..... greg_stahl was that you?
Old 13-12-2006, 09:09 AM   #146
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

OK .... not a Ford ... but.

Here's something I found last week up near Lindfield while delivering.
I had to scramble for the phone.

Was bloody bright and I was on the move as well ... so the photo isn't the best.

Aston Martin Vantage ... and it looked very small for an Aston too.
Sweet vehicle
Old 13-12-2006, 03:15 PM   #147
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Unless I'm very much mistaken (to quote from Murray Walker), Aston Martin is part of Ford's (P.A.G.) Premier Auto Group.

Old 13-12-2006, 03:19 PM   #148
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

True ... still doesn't have a Ford badge on it ... but a close relative nonetheless
Old 14-12-2006, 04:17 PM   #149
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

This morning on the G.W. Highway going through the Blue Mountains I spotted a Audi Q7 SUV. This one though is being fuelled by Biodiesel and is on a Round-Australia Trial.
I know this because that's what the signage all over it was promoting!

Old 17-12-2006, 08:26 PM   #150
simonr
Focus Rookie

yellow murcie LP640 backing out of lambo dealer at rushcutters..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJXE1umv2mU

Drool..

I saw it drive by the next day with white plates on