Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 23-12-2019, 12:33 PM   #1
73 4V XB
Frankenford pilot
Donating Member1

Default Posting pictures with postimage.org

Hey guys, this is a small walk through on using https://postimage.org/
I use a IPad for most things and find this to be the simplest way to post images.
You will need to set up a free account. From there you upload from your device to your postimage account. Select the image size, I found “15 inch monitor” a good over all size, then hit the upload tab.

From there your directed to choose a link to copy and paste into your post.

This method will post a single image.
To post multiple images use the following method. Choose the images you want to use, upload to post image and follow the directions below.

Then hit the colum tab to copy and paste into your post.

This method will post multiple images, one under the other.
You can enter text between the images after you copy and paste into your post.
If I’ve forgotten anything please feel free to add your tips.

Hope this helps anyone that’s having trouble or looking for a very easy way to post images. It’s so easy, even a simple panel beater can do it, or even an ol truck driver

73 XB GT
Last of the Big Ports
73 4V XB is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2024, 05:11 PM   #2
gassa
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Posting pictures with postimage.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73 4V XB View Post
Hey guys, this is a small walk through on using https://postimage.org/
I use a IPad for most things and find this to be the simplest way to post images.
You will need to set up a free account. From there you upload from your device to your postimage account. Select the image size, I found “15 inch monitor” a good over all size, then hit the upload tab.

From there your directed to choose a link to copy and paste into your post.

This method will post a single image.
To post multiple images use the following method. Choose the images you want to use, upload to post image and follow the directions below.

Then hit the colum tab to copy and paste into your post.

This method will post multiple images, one under the other.
You can enter text between the images after you copy and paste into your post.
If I’ve forgotten anything please feel free to add your tips.

Hope this helps anyone that’s having trouble or looking for a very easy way to post images. It’s so easy, even a simple panel beater can do it, or even an ol truck driver
Hi All having problem loading photo for for sale item went to photo image. there driver wants to make changes to my computer. is this common

Gassa
gassa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2024, 07:58 PM   #3
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gassa View Post
Hi All having problem loading photo for for sale item went to photo image. there driver wants to make changes to my computer. is this common

Gassa

doesn't make any changes when i upload pics to postimage.
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2024, 08:14 PM   #4
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Postimage is a web portal. There are no drivers required. If you downloaded an app, delete it.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: