Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 22-10-2014, 12:58 AM   #1
ope126
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default RE: MC Titanium Wagon Review

Hi All,

Just stumbled on this thread in the Australian Alfa Forums; http://www.ausalfa.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10222

Not a bad write up for anyone looking for another perspective on the Mondeo!

Old 22-10-2014, 10:02 PM   #2
allanv6gt
Tippy-tronic Free Zone

Default Re: MC Titanium Wagon Review

FYI...
The MB XR5 2010 (5cyl Volvo Turbo) had:
- Electrical height adjustment on drivers seat, but no 'memory' positions.
- Heated front seats (great in a cold climate)

I thought the MB XR5 was merely a different mechanical package over and above the MB Titanium, albeit XR5 with red stitching highlights rather than Titaniums silver, and piano black dash inserts.

Only downside with the Mondeo, is the +/- buttons increase/decrease speed by a considerable 5km/h with each press.
In the MB.....try pressing the RESET button to increase by 1km/h

No CD stacker though
...but who uses bulk CDs any more. I think I used more than one CD very early on in ownership (2010), until I started using my daughters old iPod in the glovebox instead. Do you have the USB port in the glovebox ? Just plug a USB/iPod/Mp3 player stick in.

And remember, Alfa's are just style in motion (pretty nice style I will admit !!)
allanv6gt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post