Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 09-05-2021, 06:59 PM   #301
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
Hi GT,

Having trouble finding a pair (LH and RH) of fog light surrounds/bezels for 2011 WT Fiesta. It's a Trend which I am upgrading. So I will also need the screws/nuts/bolts that secure the lamps, as I bought some repros from Wuhan that didn't come with any fasteners.

Looks like

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/13356768...oAAOSw-g5c8Mc6

I realise that OEM Ford $$ may be a bit prohibitive but if you can see what they come in at that would be great.

TIA
Hi,

WT Fiesta Chrome spot/fog light surrounds are available for $110 each side. I believe the surrounds just clip in.

Screws and plugs that hold the actual light in are also available, the screws are $4.70 each (you need 2 per side) and the plugs are $6.30 each (you also need 2 per side of these).

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-05-2021, 07:10 PM   #302
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi,

WT Fiesta Chrome spot/fog light surrounds are available for $110 each side. I believe the surrounds just clip in.

Screws and plugs that hold the actual light in are also available, the screws are $4.70 each (you need 2 per side) and the plugs are $6.30 each (you also need 2 per side of these).

GT
Thanks GT. Crikey, that's nearly 270$ for a couple of bits of plastic. Guess I'll trawl the internet for a bit.

Can I get you to order the screws and plugs for now thanks.
FairmontGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-05-2021, 07:27 PM   #303
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
Thanks GT. Crikey, that's nearly 270$ for a couple of bits of plastic. Guess I'll trawl the internet for a bit.

Can I get you to order the screws and plugs for now thanks.
Sure, if you want to PM me, I will advise account details and we can go from there.

Postage will need to be added on top if required.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:29 AM   #304
pembajak
Starter Motor

Hi GT,

Can I please have a quote for RH front airbag crash sensor for 2012 Ford Territory SZ petrol 4L?
Thanks for your help. If you want me to PM you please let me know
pembajak is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2021, 04:26 PM   #305
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pembajak View Post
Hi GT,

Can I please have a quote for RH front airbag crash sensor for 2012 Ford Territory SZ petrol 4L?
Thanks for your help. If you want me to PM you please let me know
Hi there,

The sensor in the doors/pillar are $50 each or the one in the front radiator support panel is $80 plus freight if required.

GT
This user likes this post:
Old 12-05-2021, 07:11 PM   #306
PRO-GT

Hey GT
Any chance you can buy the clutch master cylinder circlip?

Kind of hard to explain but it goes on after the eyelet to keep the eyelet in place.

Let me know mate as I have lost mine!

Thanks!
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2021, 08:08 PM   #307
Capri Hunter
Starter Motor

Hello,
I am needing a sump to suit BF falcon non turbo 6 cylinder Barra engine. That is for a RTV utility. Are these available, as ours is going to be needing replacing at next service, as the the sump plug thread in the sump is stripping out.
Thanks David.

We are in Tasmania.
Capri Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2021, 11:56 PM   #308
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Hey GT
Any chance you can buy the clutch master cylinder circlip?

Kind of hard to explain but it goes on after the eyelet to keep the eyelet in place.

Let me know mate as I have lost mine!

Thanks!
What vehicle are you referring to?
Old 12-05-2021, 11:59 PM   #309
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri Hunter View Post
Hello,
I am needing a sump to suit BF falcon non turbo 6 cylinder Barra engine. That is for a RTV utility. Are these available, as ours is going to be needing replacing at next service, as the the sump plug thread in the sump is stripping out.
Thanks David.

We are in Tasmania.
What month and year are you referring to as they changed 21/8/2007, so before or after this date?
Old 13-05-2021, 08:23 PM   #310
PRO-GT

Quote:
What vehicle are you referring to?

Bf f6 typhoon (6 speed manual ofcourse)
Old 13-05-2021, 09:09 PM   #311
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Here are all the master cylinder and inside clutch parts. Which are you after?

BA BF Clutch Master Cylinder.JPG
Old 14-05-2021, 07:57 AM   #312
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
And this is the external clutch slave cylinder components. Are you referring to part labelled 7C512?

BA BF 6 Cyl Clutch Slave Cylinder.JPG
Old 14-05-2021, 03:28 PM   #313
FroudeyBrand

So I am chasing Part number or if its been superceeded to another part number etc

on the bottom of the Part it 3R23-9A 624-AB it came of a BA G220 V8 Fairlane. I just tried to ring Ford and they had no idea.
FroudeyBrand is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-05-2021, 03:40 PM   #314
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FroudeyBrand View Post
So I am chasing Part number or if its been superceeded to another part number etc

on the bottom of the Part it 3R23-9A 624-AB it came of a BA G220 V8 Fairlane. I just tried to ring Ford and they had no idea.
That is an engineering number that corresponds to service part number BA9A624A, air intake snorkel.
Old 14-05-2021, 03:41 PM   #315
PRO-GT

Quote:
Here are all the master cylinder and inside clutch parts. Which are you after?

Attachment 104318

Doesnt seem to show the part im after but thank you for providing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 14-05-2021, 03:45 PM   #316
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Doesnt seem to show the part im after but thank you for providing that.

Did you see my second picture above that one?
Old 14-05-2021, 07:26 PM   #317
PRO-GT

Quote:
Did you see my second picture above that one?

Yeah i did. Neither seem to show the part.
Its a retaining clip that holds the eyelet in place which this doesn’t seem to show.
Any diagrams of the manual pedal box maybe?

Old 15-05-2021, 02:43 AM   #318
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yeah i did. Neither seem to show the part.
Its a retaining clip that holds the eyelet in place which this doesn’t seem to show.
Any diagrams of the manual pedal box maybe?

Pedal box diagram:

BA BF Pedals.JPG
Old 15-05-2021, 09:49 PM   #319
matty88

Long shot indeed, but BAC coolant hoses for a KF TX3 Turbo. Mazda part numbers BP2613691 and BP2613682?

Last edited by matty88; 15-05-2021 at 09:49 PM. Reason: typo
matty88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-05-2021, 09:06 AM   #320
PRO-GT

Quote:
Pedal box diagram:

Attachment 104322

I believe it is part 9w543 in that diagram!
Old 16-05-2021, 11:51 AM   #321
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I believe it is part 9w543 in that diagram!
That part you can still get $7.50 + postage if required.

Part number BA9W543A.
Old 16-05-2021, 01:02 PM   #322
PRO-GT

Quote:
That part you can still get $7.50 + postage if required.

Part number BA9W543A.

Thanks GT appreciate the help. Will be in touch.

Old 16-05-2021, 01:10 PM   #323
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty88 View Post
Long shot indeed, but BAC coolant hoses for a KF TX3 Turbo. Mazda part numbers BP2613691 and BP2613682?
This one needs a deeper look, will check during the week and let you know. I doubt it but you never know.
Old 17-05-2021, 09:55 PM   #324
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty88 View Post
Sorry no luck, even with my Mazda contacts..
Old 26-05-2021, 08:49 PM   #325
Ben

Do Ford aus sell the coil pack connectors for the AU V8(3 pin)

Or do they sell the EDIS ones that are on the focus/ka they look like they should fit
Old 27-05-2021, 11:15 AM   #326
irvinnie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi GTLegend,

Availability and price for a black drivers side seat shield trim for a FGX G6E turbo

Cheers

2014 FGX G6E Turbo Tuned by Walter@Oztek performance 504rwkw on e85/420rwkw on 98 with a PCMTec flex fuel tune

Previous rides
- 2010 FG GT (335 build #152) 437rwkw
- 2012 XR6 turbo Ute 345rwkw
- 2007 Force 6 (build #91) 330 rwkw
- 2010 GTE (build #2) 425rwkw
- 2010 50th anniversary turbo ute 365 rwkw
irvinnie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2021, 12:38 PM   #327
FroudeyBrand

Curious is the stone tray from AU same upto BF or even FG?
FroudeyBrand is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2021, 09:55 PM   #328
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Do Ford aus sell the coil pack connectors for the AU V8(3 pin)

Or do they sell the EDIS ones that are on the focus/ka they look like they should fit
Have a look at these connectors and see if you can find the one you want. The Ford part numbers are under the image.

3 Pin Wiring Connectors.pdf
Old 27-05-2021, 09:57 PM   #329
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinnie View Post
Hi GTLegend,

Availability and price for a black drivers side seat shield trim for a FGX G6E turbo

Cheers
Hi mate,

Does it have 4/6 Way or 8 way seats as they are the two different styles available for G6ET FGX?
Old 27-05-2021, 10:01 PM   #330
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FroudeyBrand View Post
Curious is the stone tray from AU same upto BF or even FG?
AU is unique to AU to AU3.