Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 15-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #31
Lord Viykor
XR5 convert

My Bury kit turned up today, waiting for Commex to ring me back regarding the fitting.
The mods: Window tint | Fomoco alloy pedals | Red painted brake calipers | THB Bury bluetooth | Bluefin | GGR CAI | Bilstein B6 sports dampers | Eilbach lowered coils | 2XS Inhaler (Top Induction Pipe) | EBC Ultimax discs and EBC red stuff brake pads | Mongoose 3" dump with Mongoose 3" 200 cell cat into custom system with Varex mufflers | Forge re-circ valve | Airtech intercooler coming soon
Lord Viykor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2008, 10:54 AM   #32
Lord Viykor
XR5 convert

Hmm there must be a time limit on edit your previous posts used:

Anyhow Commex are fitting my Bluetooth tomorrow they were a bit unsure if they needed extra cabling. I sent them this link http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/show...hp?tid/778539/ from the way it reads no extra cables are needed.

Soon find out tomorrow.
The mods: Window tint | Fomoco alloy pedals | Red painted brake calipers | THB Bury bluetooth | Bluefin | GGR CAI | Bilstein B6 sports dampers | Eilbach lowered coils | 2XS Inhaler (Top Induction Pipe) | EBC Ultimax discs and EBC red stuff brake pads | Mongoose 3" dump with Mongoose 3" 200 cell cat into custom system with Varex mufflers | Forge re-circ valve | Airtech intercooler coming soon
Old 16-07-2008, 11:53 AM   #33
Zippy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by apstar
Hopefully next week I will be able to try this until then guys can you please tell me when you use the bluetooth for dialing if the number you dial has options to select
Dial 1 for service
Dial 2 for spares
Dial 3 for admin

do you need to reach for the phone to press the numbers or can you say "1" etc

apstar
I forgot... If you have the integrated Bluetooth, you should be able to use the buttons on the top row of the stereo - you'll see 1,2,3...0,*,# across the top.
That should do the trick
Old 16-07-2008, 04:55 PM   #34
apstar
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7
I forgot... If you have the integrated Bluetooth, you should be able to use the buttons on the top row of the stereo - you'll see 1,2,3...0,*,# across the top.
That should do the trick
yes zippy was thinking that but the european manual did not mentioned that that is why I asked thanks for the reply

apstar
apstar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2008, 10:22 AM   #35
Lord Viykor
XR5 convert

Hit a slight snag, I never considered the airbags when I asked them to fit the Bury unit. Originally I wanted the switch and microphone on the ‘A’ pillar, they said it can't be done because of the airbags. Makes sense of course just didn't think about it, never had a car with so many airbags.

So now it’s find a good spot for the buttons, due to my missus short stature we can’t set the button up like the one paulie0375 has. I’ll leave that choice to the missus after all she drives it every day.
Old 17-07-2008, 09:39 PM   #36
Lord Viykor
XR5 convert

Well the Bury unit has been fitted by Commex, they charged me $99 to do the job.

They've connected it to the Sony unit so it mutes when a call comes in and the voice comes through the car speakers.

Not as good as factory Bluetooth, but I'm pretty rapt it sounds very clear and we can connect more than one phone easily. Something that the Blueant wouldn't let me do.

They put the mic near the interior mirror, and the volume control near the ashtray. It's an ok spot I guess it looks a little out of place there.
Old 20-07-2008, 02:32 PM   #37
LRsedan
Now XR5hatch!

Good to hear.

I didnt think we had airbags in the a pillar. Only the B pillar?
LRsedan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2008, 05:09 PM   #38
Lord Viykor
XR5 convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRsedan
Good to hear.

I didnt think we had airbags in the a pillar. Only the B pillar?
That was what I thought as well, they seemed sure of themselves.
Old 22-07-2008, 04:04 PM   #39
apstar
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hope it works this time
http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/smal...oducts_id=1479
http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/smal...oducts_id=1520

apstar
Old 25-07-2008, 05:51 PM   #40
apstar
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

HELP

Ok I have paired my Nokia phone no problems my phonebook has the same names as in my mobile Contact list but when I ask to Dial Name she says Directory Empty then I tried by saving names which it did but when I tried to dial that name it still says directory empty so how in the hell do I get my phone list into the directory! there's no Create Directory on the menu!

apstar
Old 27-07-2008, 12:09 AM   #41
apstar
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Worked it out still a silly system I mean I cannot have
Bob Brown
Bill Brown
Rob Brown
as names for Dial Name

apstar