Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 15-08-2007, 01:43 AM   #1
SeZZa
Sucker For Punishment

Default Melbourne Bullet For My Valentine Concert... Anyone Going?

I bought tickets to Bullet For My Valentine with my ex when we were still together. He's taken his ticket and I have mine.

Tickets are sold out and I dont really want to be 'alone' so I was wondering if anyone on the forum was going and perhaps I can hang around them?

SeZZa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2007, 09:15 AM   #2
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Dont mean to be a pain but these type of threads are better off in The Bar section. It doesnt really have much to do with e-series....oh sorry...ea-nl series.
Old 15-08-2007, 09:39 AM   #3
Mickus
Banned

I was thinking of going but hadnt really gotten around to buying tickets. Obviously not much point now haha think I might save for Job for a Cowboy and the black crusade tour now!
Mickus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2007, 12:29 PM   #4
alleyezonme
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradensEBxr6
Dont mean to be a pain but these type of threads are better off in The Bar section. It doesnt really have much to do with e-series....oh sorry...ea-nl series.

i agree with you. this is quiet lame to advertise all this on here
alleyezonme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2007, 01:54 PM   #5
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 
Thumbs up

Get over it kids.............

It was just a question............ :evil3:

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2007, 02:33 PM   #6
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRHEMI

Are you offering to hold her hand Doc?

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2007, 03:29 PM   #7
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkoXR8
Are you offering to hold her hand Doc?
Nope............. My GF Would kill me lol

Plus she is a Punk Metal Rock Chick........... they are angry ants !!!

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

Quote:
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Old 15-08-2007, 03:30 PM   #8
TICKFORD_XR6

im goin to the brissy one \m/

>>MY CAR!!<<

Pacemakers, 2 1/2 Sports Exhaust, Thermos, XH Snorkel, KnN Panel Filter, Custom Black Interior,
18x8 Speedy Graphites with King Super Lows.. and more mods to come!
JVC Touch Screen Head Unit, Front - Pioneer 220w 6" splits, Back - Pioneer 220w 6" (all amped),
Pioneer 12" 1000w sub, Powered by Pioneer 800w Mono Amp

127.51rwkw

TICKFORD_XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2007, 04:03 PM   #9
alleyezonme
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRHEMI

some how i think i am over it long before it started.
this is just stupid, the topic i mean.
ppl say this is supposed to be a place to come and talk and read up about cars topics etc and this doesnt look like that to me, or does it??????

if your looking for a guy or something to take you out im guessing there are sites for that.
alleyezonme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2007, 04:42 PM   #10
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I really dont think this is a thread about trying to pick up anyone at all. The question was if anyone was going to a concert, not if any guys/boys/men were.

If you are, as you state, over it long before it started, I fail to see why you have posted.

Any topic can be covered in this section as long as it is not in breach of the site T&C.

I personally have taken it as DRHEMI did, its just a question.
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2007, 05:18 PM   #11
SeZZa
Sucker For Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleyezonme
some how i think i am over it long before it started.
this is just stupid, the topic i mean.
ppl say this is supposed to be a place to come and talk and read up about cars topics etc and this doesnt look like that to me, or does it??????

if your looking for a guy or something to take you out im guessing there are sites for that.
Dude. Seriously. I am getting tired of you thinking that I am trying to pick up. I have no fricken interest.

Ok, I posted in the wrong section. Big whoop. It happens. Moderaters feel free to move the thread to a place where it is best suited.

Im going through a difficult time with the ex and dont want another concert ruined. Hence why Im asking is anyone else is going.
Old 15-08-2007, 05:25 PM   #12
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeZZa
Dude. Seriously. I am getting tired of you thinking that I am trying to pick up. I have no fricken interest.

Ok, I posted in the wrong section. Big whoop. It happens. Moderaters feel free to move the thread to a place where it is best suited.

Im going through a difficult time with the ex and dont want another concert ruined. Hence why Im asking is anyone else is going.
Don't worry most of us saw it for what it is, a question. There is always someone out there who will carry on and criticize you but the trick is to not get worried about it. Ignore list is a good thing for people like that.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2007, 05:31 PM   #13
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Sezza maybe put up what time and day it is and details about what Melbourne Bullet is, I had to google it as I had no idea

Again for the Kids, Get over it.................

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

Quote:
Old 15-08-2007, 09:21 PM   #14
SeZZa
Sucker For Punishment

Thanks RedXR347.

Sorry, Drhemi.

Melbourne = State
Bullet For My Valentine = Metal Band
Concert = Self Explained

Last edited by MotherNatureVer2; 15-08-2007 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Edited unrelated topic
Old 17-08-2007, 01:41 AM   #15
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I might be going. I found this thread randomly some how, ha.

I'm not really much a fan but a mate offered me a ticket, sounds like a free night. What night is your ticket for BTW? I'll find out what this one's for. I'll probably PM you, or you might wanna PM me what night yours is as i'll take a day or two and will forget the thread in the meantime cos I don't belong in E series :P
Holden made the decision to make thier utes for pretty boys years ago. Wannabe tradesman drive them. If my son came home and told me he bought a holden ute I would struggle to come to grips with the fact he is a homosexual.
Van D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post