Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 12-05-2005, 11:13 PM   #1
Danny
GT4.

Default Pics - What my fiesta COULD look like sometime soon...

Hey Guys,

When i had my old falcon, I used my photoshop skills in the first few weeks to plan out pretty much how I wanted the car to look. The photoshop I made, and the end result (ABout $7 thousand later) were pretty close.

Anyways, fast forward to today, I mucked around on photoshop again and heres my new goal. or something close hopefully.

See how we go! Least it wont look like such a bitch car!! Whatchya think?

-Dan
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2005, 11:19 PM   #2
b2tf
not here much anymore

Nice! Unsure of GT style stripes but theyre by no means ugly or ricey.

Im not personally keen on darker coloured rims but i do like that particular style on your car, should look great if you go for something similar.

Just out of interest - try colouring your front grille and front airdam silver. Im curious as to how it would look, im even considering it for the Focus.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:38 PM   #3
Sundeep
Banned

Still looks like a bitch car Danny!!! :P Nah she looks nice, what's the ETA on starting to mod it?

Sundeep
Sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2005, 11:10 AM   #4
Danny
GT4.

Hard to say sundeep. It will be getting tinted and lowered sometime in the next few weeks, so there i guess is your ETA on mod commencement ;)
Old 13-05-2005, 11:22 AM   #5
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It definately looks tougher in the pic! The wheels suit it nicely!

I cant wait to get my small car project in action. I just bought a twin cam EFi Turbo 3 cylinder for the mini! Mmm small car goodness!
Old 13-05-2005, 11:26 AM   #6
Stevo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That looks cool. Im not a fan of darkish rims either, but the gt stripes set them off perfectly! Get a black grill made with FPV in it! (Fiesta Performance Vehilce) haha
Stevo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2005, 12:24 PM   #7
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
That looks cool. Im not a fan of darkish rims either, but the gt stripes set them off perfectly! Get a black grill made with FPV in it! (Fiesta Performance Vehilce) haha
Funny you say that Steveo Cuz i HATE black rims... Absoulutely HATE them, however, on putting them on the photoshopped photo, it turns out that they look pretty good....

Im an essendon supporter anyways. lol yeahhh!
Old 13-05-2005, 12:24 PM   #8
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Hey Dan, that looks really good! And good photoshop skills there. What mags were they that you used?

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2005, 01:46 PM   #9
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Hey Danny,

Man thats an awesome photoshop u did and the car looks sweet. I like the style of the rims but not too fond of the colour tho. Where you planning on getting the stripes from??
MISTA FIESTA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2005, 02:23 PM   #10
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

I love dark rims on cars, almost went for some myself and probably will next time (the way I go thru sets of rims, probably in another year).

Looks good mate, I like it.

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2005, 05:33 PM   #11
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
Hey Danny,

Man thats an awesome photoshop u did and the car looks sweet. I like the style of the rims but not too fond of the colour tho. Where you planning on getting the stripes from??
Thanks mate. Rims are a nice style yeah i know, But i'm having problems finding anyone who can sell me a wheel that suits the fiesta/focus stud pattern...... It may prove quite difficult finding the rims I want.....

As for the stripes, I'll be organising a mate of mine whose a Graphic artist and signwriter to fix some up for me after the car is at least lowered. Will send pics one its all done.

-Dan
Old 13-05-2005, 11:15 PM   #12
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

See Tempe Tires. Pretty much any rim with a centre cap can be ordered as a blank and custom drilled to the Focus / Fiesta stud pattern, same as the mags on my Focus now. They have a huge range too. It's not hard to find mags to suit these cars, once you find places that could be bothered to get off their butts and do a little work for the money.

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-05-2005, 02:28 AM   #13
RichieMK6
Panther Black MK6

thas how my rims came , they where blank

In development stage 2

Carnt wait for the day ,NA all the way ,9000rpm with the top down
RichieMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-05-2005, 04:39 AM   #14
james_mk6

looks very well mate get it done.