Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 06-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
Zippy7

Default Mondeo service

Got my Xr5 serviced today at Sinclair Ford.

Took the kids with me, and we got a lift down to Penrith Westfield to keep them amused. Got the car back around 3pm - a long day for the kids, but good that they sorted out the car.

They got Ford to agree to replace my seat base (on order) because it was the cause of a small and slight wonky wobble (not all that noticeable), and they also replaced the parking sensor button (the paint had previously bubbled and peeled off, making it unsightly for the missus!).

If you're in Sydney, give Groomy a call and he will look after you.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #2
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Default Re: Mondeo service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7
Got my Xr5 serviced today at Sinclair Ford.

Took the kids with me, and we got a lift down to Penrith Westfield to keep them amused. Got the car back around 3pm - a long day for the kids, but good that they sorted out the car.

They got Ford to agree to replace my seat base (on order) because it was the cause of a small and slight wonky wobble (not all that noticeable), and they also replaced the parking sensor button (the paint had previously bubbled and peeled off, making it unsightly for the missus!).

If you're in Sydney, give Groomy a call and he will look after you.
Yep Groomy is the guy to see at Sinclair, top guy.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2011, 12:11 AM   #3
707-338
Starter Motor

I have to agree with the great service from Sinclair Ford at Penrith. I had my Mondeo XR5 serviced there yesterday and I couldn't have asked for better service. Firstly they reduced the cost of the service as earlier this year I was quoted $310 and when I booked the car in last week they quoted $445. On the day of service they lowered the price to $350 (the price at payment ended up being lower than this).

I asked about a few things on the car that I thought I would ask about before the warranty ended. They replaced the Ford badge on the back due to it starting to wear abnormally. They have also ordered a new gear stick top due to the the front part of the rubber grip wearing well beyond what would be expected by 75,000km.

I was also pleasantly surprised that I was asked if I wanted extras with the service (which I have experienced from Holden).
707-338 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #4
entheos

We try our best guys. Thanks.
Old 29-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #5
GTMOND

Sounds like great service,a lot of dealers could learn a lot here, if they go the extra mile you would definatly buy your next vehicle off them, then word of mouth will keep more and more people coming through the door. Well done
GTMOND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post