Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 30-08-2018, 01:40 PM   #1
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 
Default MD Mondeo Titanium Mud Spats

Hi has anyone got mudspats on their Titanium?

The Ford website does not show them? I have just bought the Mrs a new Titanium Diesel and was looking for accessories, there does not seem to be much available.

Cheers!
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2018, 02:43 AM   #2
NX74205
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: MD Mondeo Titanium Mud Spats

They don't make them to fit the Titanium, because of the standard body kit. User R12RT has them on his, but they don't fit flush.

https://fordforums.com.au/showthread...44#post5700644
2005 Ford BF Fairmont (2006-2019)
1989 Ford EA Falcon GL (2000-2007)
1982 Ford KA Laser Ghia (1999-2000)
NX74205 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 31-08-2018, 12:24 PM   #3
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NX74205 View Post
They don't make them to fit the Titanium, because of the standard body kit. User R12RT has them on his, but they don't fit flush.

https://fordforums.com.au/showthread...44#post5700644

Cheers mate, this is the second Mondeo I haven't been able to fit mudflaps to (previous was an XR5T).
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2018, 07:54 PM   #4
Mondaveo

Yes it was the same story with the MA-MC series, Ford didn't make moulded mud spats to fit with the side skirts of the sports body kit (XR5/Titanium). In my case I found Chinese knock-offs on ebay made to fit the rocker panel extensions on the front wheel arches (it seems the Mondeo in the Chinese market receives a partial dress-up kit). Still haven't found anything to fit the valance on the rear arches; some flat rally-style flaps may be the next best thing.

Anyhow, I share this to let you know of the possibility of an aftermarket solution, with luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondeo View Post
Like 'Mondeo' is possibly Latin for gearbox anxiety.
Mondaveo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: