Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Closed Thread

Old 29-06-2006, 12:29 AM   #1
ziggee

Default New Categories?

i know a friend that would like to ask about a few new categories which would perhaps reduce the anger...

how about a section for just polls (that's for my friend)
and jokes
and external links to videos, humorous things

Old 29-06-2006, 10:59 AM   #2
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

I think your friend has serious issues that need to be sorted out professionally, away from these forums.
Old 29-06-2006, 12:01 PM   #3
XRchic
Hello

Ziggee, how about you start Australian Poll Forums? A whole site of random polls? You would never have to think about Fords again!

:P

: Cobra :
Old 29-06-2006, 12:27 PM   #4
ziggee

hmmmmmm

Old 29-06-2006, 12:51 PM   #5
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRchic
Ziggee, how about you start Australian Poll Forums? A whole site of random polls? You would never have to think about Fords again!

:P

Old 29-06-2006, 06:19 PM   #6
Ultimate
Pimp Daddy Pimp Pimp

Location: Queensland Events Assistant Co-Ordinator. Fiery's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
I think your friend has serious issues that need to be sorted out professionally, away from these forums.

Hahah thats classic.

Ziggee that would just confuse the forum more
---------------------------------------------------
AFF Merchandise

Excellent Purchases With: AFF Team, Rooster, Russ
Old 29-06-2006, 08:15 PM   #7
ToxikXR
you've been dubbed..

maybe ziggee should make a poll about making a poll website??
APR Turbo Back Exhaust, APR Torque Arm Insert, APR ECU, APR Fuel Pump, Oettinger Bodykit, Oettinger Intercooler, Oettinger RXX 19x8.5 Wheels, Dbilas Cold Air Induction, Neuspeed Front & Rear Swaybars, Forge Diverter Valve
Anthracite Leather, Sat Nav, Xenons, DSG, Sunroof, 20% Tint
Old 29-06-2006, 10:53 PM   #8
Mark351
Built Ford Tough

Like he needs encouragement!
Old 29-06-2006, 11:29 PM   #9
ziggee

oh oh oh........ thank god I don't take myself to seriously!! or ummm ummmm I'd have to poll to find out how serious people should be about them selves....;)

Really wanted to do a poll on karma! has me intrigued! but won't... murmer murmer

don't people like fascinate other people?

Mr L, my friend asks (politely), if your professional is available or if the week is booked out ;)

Old 30-06-2006, 12:18 PM   #10
XRchic
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggee
Mr L, my friend asks (politely), if your professional is available or if the week is booked out ;)
I am booked out this week. But in my professional opinion, your friend, while bizarre, is quite fine.

Hahahaha. :

Old 30-06-2006, 05:24 PM   #11
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
Do you mean people with names like Guido and Nunzio. Wearing singlets with something like "Rocky's Gym" on the back?
Old 30-06-2006, 05:37 PM   #12
ziggee

hehehe , guido does not bother me but his brother nunzio, is a monster! all those "roids" but baseball bats will always win in a fight! ;)

or do I have it all backwards....

note: violence solves nothing, it just creates wars

Old 30-06-2006, 11:59 PM   #13
XRchic
Hello

I DARE you to start a poll in here ziggee! :P

Old 01-07-2006, 12:02 AM   #14
ziggee

i would but, let me confirm that to be asked to leave, you get a warning first right?;)

Closed Thread